18. Joining another party

Start from the beginning

''Ok, ok bad joke.'' he said and took a glass of champane. ''Everything started from a dating app, but now it's more than that.'' he continued and at that time I spotted Samuel and Guzman looking extrimely mad, a few feet away from us. I immediately turned to Joaquín and placed my hand on his arm to catch his attention.

''I'll go freshen up a bit, it'll only take a minute.'' I told him with a smile and he nodded before I took off towards Guzman and Samuel who headed towards the bathrooms. When I caught up with them they looked at me.

''What is he doing here?'' I asked them as Yeray kept talking.

''That hijo de puta. I'm going to kill him.'' Guzman exclaimed as we headed towards the bathrooms. We walked close to the door when Samuel grabbed Guzman's hand, which held his drink and made him spil it on his shirt. Guzman looked at him frustrated.

''What are you doing?'' he asked Samuel.

''You're right.'' Samuel said at something they were talking before and took off.

''About what?'' I asked Guzman who just sighed heavily. ''Guzman! Where is he going?'' I asked again but Guzman ignored me and got in the bathroom. I quickly started walking to where Samuel walked to and I heard Yeray counting downwards. 

I arrived at the entrance stairs and stared at the crowd, hoping I'll find Samuel and sudddenly tres, dos, uno and comfetti filled the room as everyone started cheering and clapping. I looked around kind of lost when I felt a hand wrap around my waist. 

I quickly turned around and saw Joaquín smiling widely at me as he pushed me against his chest. I smiled at him as he rocked us around on the bit of the music. That moment all my worries left my head and I stared at his blue eyes, knowing that everytime I was with him I could escape from all the crappy things in my life and finally be happy.

Joaquín brought his face closer to mine as his hands wrapped around my waist tightly. ''Did I mentioned you looked stunning?'' he whispered at me and I felt myself blush. I stared inside his eyes, not able to stop smiling.

''Hmh... let me think about it.'' I joked and he immediately pressed his lips against mine without warning. It took me a few seconds before I kissed him back, but when I did, he deepened the kiss and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and just a minute later we pulled away, smiling to each other. 

My smile though died quickly when I saw Valerio standing right behind us, at the entrance and staring at us with a blank look. Before I could say anything, he made his way towards us and then did something I didn't expect at all.

''You thought you could steal my sister without me knowing it, huh?'' Valerio exclaimed with a smile before wrapping his arm around Joaquín's shoulder. I stared at him with wide eyes and didn't dare move an inch. Valerio noticed my reaction and let out a chuckle. 

''What happend, Sav? Was the kiss that amazing it melted your brain functions?'' he joked and I looked away at Guzman and Rebeca. I shook my head and blinked a few times

''Disculpe.'' I said whithout looking any of them and walked to Rebeca and Guzman.

''What's wrong?'' I asked Rebeca as soon as I reached them. She looked at me and I could see she was worried.

''Samuel's not answering his phone.'' she said and sighed. ''Let's go find him and go have fun ourselves.'' she told Guzman but he was looking else where. ''Hey, Guzman.'' she said again and shook his arm slightly.

''No, I don't think so.'' Guzman said before walking away from us. I sighed heavily.

''That's the third time he's doing that to me today.'' I exclaimed and Rebeca cracked a smile. I, on the other hand, worried about Guzman making a scene so I followed him and saw Ander had stopped him.