17 - First Attack

Start from the beginning

A hole was pierced on his back, just like Giorno's.

Narancia started to deflate, getting skinnier and skinnier like rubber.

"He's deflating like a balloon losing air!", Fugo shouted.

"Looks like we know what the enemy's abilities are now".

After being deflated, Narancia started to be pulled in by the pipe.

"Pause it Abbacchio!", Bruno ordered, and Leone did so.

"I see, so he's in the pipe. His nails, flesh, and bones are floppy like a condom, even his shoe and his belt buckle, but he still has a pulse", Bruno describes.

Y/N tried to hold back a laugh, Fugo looking disappointed at her.

"S-sorry. Pfft- that was the worst way to possibly describe that as-", Y/N tried to whisper to Fugo.

"True, he could've described it as rubber", Fugo replied to the female, who was wheezing uncontrollably. Fugo then let out a small chuckle at the girl.

"Oi! What are you two laughing about?! This is serious!", Leone disciplined the two.

"R-right", Y/N stopped soon after, along with Fugo.

"Just like Giorno said, he's still alive. So what's going on is, the enemy is also doing this to themselves, hiding in the pipes or between the planks or walls, and he's dragged in Mista and Giorno as well",

'HNNNNG I JUST WANT TO TELL THEM SO BADLY'

"That explains why Giorno's fly can trace the general area, but can't pinpoint exactly where they are".

"Or, there's an entirely different boat...", Y/N muttered.

"You're on to something, aren't you, Y/N?", Fugo's voice made Y/N jump.

'Bruh, I forgot I saved you'

"It's nothing. It's just a hunch. Why wouldn't the enemy attack us right now?", Y/N hinted.

Fugo thought for a second, before being completely in his thoughts.

The two older males chatted with the conclusion to where the stand might be.

"Y/N, what you're saying is impossible!", Fugo exclaimed. "That's the point! I don't have enough evidence to even show proof that that's how the enemy did it!", Y/N argued back.

"On the inside of the rope fastener! The enemy's right below the deck right there!", Leone pointed.

Though, the fly was heading directly to them.

"Ugh fine! Let's go, something might happen to the two of them if we're not there!", Y/N dragged Fugo down to where the two adults were.

Again, summoning Sticky Fingers, Bruno unzipped the pipes.

Haha, they're not there, suckerz.

But, Leone felt his Moody Blues on the pipes, even if it wasn't there.

"Y/N, I think you're right...", Fugo mumbled.

"Huh, maybe".

By now, everything as covered in zippers.

"It's coming towards us! We need to run!-"

"Run? That Giorno Giovanna, whom I hate, told me to solve this mystery. He's an annoying little brat, but I'm going to solve it!", Leone argued.

"It's coming!", Bruno yelled at the fly buzzing to them.

"I'll solve this and kill that bastard!"