one. [c.a.m]

one. [c.a.m]

I looked in the mirror of my hotel room, at my newly dyed hair, I was now a brunette and I loved it. It was a dark chocolate brown and looked so smooth. I was In awe and wondered why I hadn't done it earlier. I decided to dye hair to mark the beginning of a fresh start.

I grabbed my smart clothes out of my suitcase and then zipped it back up. Putting on my clothes I internally smiled, I was finally doing the job I loved. I literally couldn't wait, I finished off my hair and makeup and grabbed my suitcase and all my stuff walking to catch a taxi to the address given on my introductory email.

Upon arrival, I paid my taxi fair and climbed out of the car walking to the reception.

"Miss Martin, boardroom 4 on the first floor, you're bang on time" the desk clerk said with a smile.

I smiled back politely, "thank you". I made my way to the elevator, fixing my brown hair in the mirror of the lift. I smiled still loving the way it looked. I got out of the lift and made my way to the boardroom and knocked on the door before entering.

"Miss Martin, what a pleasure, please sit where you feel comfortable. I'm Mrs Jameson but please call me Rachel" she smiled holding her hand out in front of her. "May I say you look absolutely stunning!"

I took her hand "thank you Rachel, you do too" I sat down, smoothing out my clothes with a smile.

"So the artist you will be responsible for is the British band Rixton" she smiled. "Mainly for your management and sound engineering but if there's any aspect you can help them in that would be perfectly fine"

I smiled, I had heard of Rixton before, they had some really good music in the charts at the moment and I was happy to be working with a band. "That's brilliant, so is this a headline tour?" I asked.

"For the first week and a half, their shows are Australian headline dates, however after that, they will be a support act on a worldwide tour." Rachel said as we heard a knock in the door. She opened it with a smile and said to me while I took a sip of my water. "Here they are, Rixton and also the headliners 5 Seconds of Summer"

And I coughed and spluttered, choking on my water. No this must be a bad dream, this must be.

But it all became reality when I saw that familiar red haired boy walk through the door.

Our gaze met and his face went from smiling to unreadable. He tore his eyes away immediately as all right of the boys sat at the table. The rixton boys all introduced themselves to me, and I thought they were lovely and so well mannered, plus they were British.

"Casey" Ashton finally said, breaking the silence.

"Hi Ash" I tried to smile.

"Your hair it looks so-" Luke started

"Beautiful" Michael said, staring at the floor. "I can't do this" he breathed and stood up, my jaw lowered, what was he doing. "I didn't make a fool out of myself in a live interview to do this" he breathed. "Has this been deliberately set up because of this morning or something because if it has then I am kicking off" he raised his voice.

"What are you taking about" I asked. I genuinely have no idea. I got no response except from a sigh and he left the room. Ashton stood up and walked over to me with his phone in his hand, the YouTube app open.

"I think you should see this" he said placing the phone in front of me, pressing play on the video.