Are you in or out?

Start from the beginning

"I know. I know you still love Yoongi. That is the reason why I never confess. Although I didn't know it was Yoongi at first, but I know you were not ready to move on." I explained myself.

"But if you ever feel tired and you need someone to lend you a shoulder to cry on, allow me to be the one. I love Serena like my own too." I added on.

When she looked up, she had tears in her eyes.

"If only I met you first.. but this is how fate works.. I hope you find someone worth your love one day.. Really." She wiped away her tears as I wiped away mine.

"Oppa, jongmal gomawo. You have done so much and I am forever grateful to you.." She held my hands.

"Just know that I will always be here for you." I kissed her hands. 

~~~~~

Eun Hee's POV

I walked back to my room, thinking about Hyunwoo oppa's confession.

Why do I feel this jittery feeling?

Is this considered cheating?

I was about to open the door when Jin open their door. He was carrying Serena. 

"Serena.." I carried her as she was crying so badly.

"I heard her cry so I went over. I knock but nobody answer so I had no choice but to barge in. Where did you go? You should have sent her to us. I will take care of her." Jin asked in a serious tone.

"Mian Jin.. I had something to attend to. Thought it would take five minutes only... I'm really sorry.." I apologised once more.

"It's okay Eun Hee.. But you need to talk to Yoongi. He called when you weren't around... I couldn't lie for you because I don't know when you were coming back.. And plus Serena is still crying.." He let out a sigh.

"Jin.. I will call him.. No worries.." 

"Let me handle Serena..." He carried her back into their room.

I called Yoongi using the computer and he answered within the first few rings.

"WHERE WERE YOU? YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE??" He bombarded me with all the questions.

"I'm fine baby. I didn't finish my dinner. If that's what you are worried about. Oh no, I'm sorry. You weren't interested in that." I answered sarcastically. 

"Where did you go? I was worried. Okay? And Serena was crying baby." He tone down a little.

"I was crying too. In my heart. Are you serious about being together as a family?" I questioned him. I don't know why I did that but I felt like he was growing distant again.

"Baby. You know I'm serious. Why are you asking me this?" His voice mellowed down alot.

"I keep having this feeling.. like things were going so good between us.. Will bad days come?" I sighed and shared what's bothering my mind since he left. 

"Baby. Trust me please. I love you. I fucking love you so much Yoon Eun Hee." He put his hand on the screen. I held my hand out too and I burst into tears.

"I miss you daddy." I cried.

"Daddy as in daddy daddy or because we had Serena already?" He asked me cheekily.

"You and your pervert mind Min Yoongi." I laughed.

"Rest early babygirl. I miss you and our baby." He chuckled.

"Our baby's gonna grow into a beautiful lady like her mommy." He compliment me.

"Baby.. can you play I need U on the piano? I want to listen to sleep." I asked him.

"Silly. So random.. okay." He turned on his keyboard and started playing the notes to I need U.

I hummed to sleep and did not turn off the camera.

Yoongi's POV

"Baby.. can you play I need U on the piano? I want to listen to sleep." She asked me randomly when I was about to put down the phone.

"Silly. So random.. okay." I turned on my keyboard and started playing the notes to I need U.

I heard her humming or mumbling to the lyrics which is my part before falling asleep. 

"Do you know I wrote that song after you left me? To me, it's a painful song... to reflect on my wrongdoings and my hatred towards you for leaving and giving up on me?" I explained to her sleeping figure.

"Mmm Min Yoongi, you bad person. I love you so much." She mumbled in her sleep.

I thought she heard my confession. Phew.

"Sleep tight my love. I miss you so much." I kissed the screen and ended the call. I went back to editing until 4 plus in the morning and went back to the dorm.

▪︎☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪︎

Thank you for your support thus far.

#StaySafe #StayHome everyone.