FOOL! Welcome to Death City

Start from the beginning

"Wait!! I shall accompany you!! After all as your partner I must.."

"NO!" said Ichigo. "Your voice... IS TOTALLY ANNOYING!!!!"

And with that, Ichigo dashed off into the strange city, leaving Excalibur behind.

"Hmph.. that Fool!!" said Excalibur. "Mother Goose is obviously not my ideal partner.. still.. he's better then nothing.."

Excalibur hobbled off after Ichigo, spinning his cane around like a dancer. "It seems I must bail this fool out of any trouble that finds him!! That fool!!"

Meanwhile Ichigo jumped from building to building of the strange city, all the while eying the moon with an uneasy look. "Man that is just freaky... who designed this place? Is that even real?"

Ichigo stopped on top of a very crooked looking roof. Against the monsterous moon, he looked like some sort of black spectre from the street below.. but Ichigo wasn't thinking about that.. he was looking at the massive city that stood before him, and the massive ginormous building in the middle decorated with massive cartoony skulls.

"Whoah.." said Ichigo. "This is Halloween.. yep, that song is stuck in my head..guess if I wanna figure out what's going on.. then the best thing to do is to make my way to the center of town.."

Ichigo scratched his chin. "Hmmm.. though, I remember that Excalibur guy said something about me being a kishin boy.. have no idea what that means.. but why do I have such a bad feeling about it?"

"FOOL! Are you just going to keep standing up there and talking to yourself!?"

"Oh no.." Ichigo muttered as he looked down at the street. "There he is again.."

Excalibur was running down the cobblestone street, looking up at Ichigo. "Fool! If we are to be proper partners! There are exactly 1000 provisions you must follow!! Firstly, I wake up every morning with a nice cup of coffee!!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR PARTNER!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS PARTNERSHIP IS ABOUT!!" Ichigo roared. "GO AWAY!!!"

"Fool!! Provision 293 declares that you must give me a chance to shout first before you retaliate with a counterargument!!"

"SCREW YOUR PROVISIONS!!!" Ichigo roared, jumping off into the city again..

___________________________________________________

Not far away from Ichigo in the city, a girl with light pigtailed hair, with a dark coat and a red skirt was walking down the street. Behind her, was a boy with goggles a headband, white hair, a cool looking expression, sharp teeth and a black and yellow jacket.

"Hey Soul.." said the girl. "Seriously, do you want to do the cooking tonight? Or do you want me to? Because we've got an overabundance of ingrediants in the fridge this time."

Soul grinned. "Eh.. whatever ya want Maka.. I'm really not feeling all too famished."

Maka suddenly looked up, as if noticing something. "Hey Soul! Isn't that.. you know?"

Soul looked where Maka was looking and grinned. "Well I'll be.. what's that ol' red head doing up so late? Yo! Ichigo!!"

Ichigo stopped leaping from rooftop to rooftop for a minute at the sound of his name. "Wait.. what!?"

Ichigo looked down at the two individuals with an ever growing confusion. "Did they just say my name?"

"Hey Ichigo! What are ya doing up so late? We have class tomorrow!" said Soul.

Ichigo's jaw went slack as he tried to remember where he could have met this strange boy before. But nothing came to mind. Ichigo jumped off from the roof and landed lightly in front of Soul.