'I understand.'

'Are you mad?'

'What should I feel?'

'Im sorry.'

'I'll hang up,'

'C-can you make it today?'

'I'll try..'

'Please Brynn, they're expecting you today.'

She sighed, 'Okay. Fine. You disappoint me but I'll do this for Auntie and Uncle. You owe me an explanation, deal?'

'Like what I said, I only owe you an explanation if the time is finally right and when I'm ready. Deal?'

'It's a deal.'

She hang up as soon as she went back to their seat.

'What took you so long?' nakangiting tanong nito. 'Food is ready.'

She smiled, 'Sorry, Ben called.'

'Oh, did he missed you already?' Dr. John joked.

Brynn shook her head, 'No. He just told me that his parents are looking for me. They flew all the way from their province just to see me.'

'You must be really important to them.' Dr. John guessed.

She shrugged, 'Yes. They treat me as their own. Alam mo Doc, sometimes I wonder, did his parents really liked his wife or they liked me more?'

Brynn jokingly stated, 'Kasi they never brought up Ben's wife, they'd always want to talk about Ben and I all the time. Sometimes I feel like I was forced to marry Ben.'

She then drank her wine.

'What if you find out that you're really married to Ben? What will you do?' seryosong tanong nito.

She almost spit out the wine, she put down her glass.

She forced a laugh, 'I will do nothing because that is very impossible! Marrying Ben is the least thing that I wanted to happen. Besides, he's really devoted to his wife so why would he marry me?'

'Brynn, I know how much you wanted to remember your forgotten memories. Where you from, who you were, reason of your memory loss and even to whom you were really belong. Just a piece of advice,' Dr. John seriously stated, looking directly in her eyes. 'You might already have the answers around you— sometimes, you may not see it because you are being blinded by the people around you, don't ever let that happen. Dont let someone fool you around. Open your eyes to see things clearly. It's time.'

She stopped eating, 'W-what do you mean?'

'Anything, right now, can make you remember. Or, atleast, one thing that happened in your life— it can be good or bad as long as it can help you.' he seriously stated, 'For example, if I kiss you right now, can you remember even just one incident?'

She was startled and embraced herself, 'K-kiss me?'

'Yes. I'll kiss you. What's wrong with that?' Dr. John smirked.

'No. You can't do that.'

'And why is that?'

'If you kiss me, I'd feel like I am cheating on someone.' she honestly stated.

Dr. John laughed, 'I was just kidding. But, you might be in a relationship or something.'

She wrinkled her brows, 'So are you saying that I have a boyfriend?'

'What if you do?' tanong nito, 'Will you be mad at Ben for not telling you?'

Can I be mad at him? She thought.