1

If we never met,
I would have married Kiara.

If we never met,
I would have kids with her.

If we never met,
I would have someone else next to me.

If we never met,
I could've had my first love in my arms.

If we never met,
She wouldn't have to suffer.

If we never met,
I could have saved her.

If we never met,
She could've still remember me.

'Care bear!!!'

'Care bear!!!'

Ben ran to her immidiately dahil sa pag-aalala nito sa sumigaw.

'Babs! W-what happened?' he asked worriedly.

Hawak-hawak nito ang papel na naglalaman ng sulat niya para kay Laikynn, Ben doesn't want everyone to witness how eloquent he is. Even Laikynn didn't know that thing.

'Where did you find that? Ibalik mo sa akin yan. And don't you dare read that.' He warned.

Inilayo nito ang papel, 'Who's Kiara again?'

'She is my ex.' he unenergetically answered.

'Is she your son's mother?' she confusingly asked.

He then shook his head, 'No. She's not Jasper's mom.'

'Eh sino mommy niya? Why don't you have her pictures? You only have mine in your gallery.'

Ben sighed, 'His mom's name is Laikynn. I don't want her picture, gusto ko pagbalik niya, siya mismo magbalik ng mga litrato niya.'

'But how can she do that? She already left you.'

'Brynn. Naniniwala ako na babalik siya. She's just here.' nakangiting sagot niya rito, ginulo niya ang buhok nito, I am just waiting for her to remember herself.

'I really want to meet your wife. Sa mga letters mo lang. Doon ko lang siya nakikilala.' malungkot na sabi nito at iniabot sakanya ang papel.

Ben smiled, 'You are going to meet her, but for now, you have to change your clothes dahil may check up ka pa.'

Brynn sighed, 'Why do I have to go on a check up monthly? Wala naman akong nararamdaman, I still can't remember anything.'

'Brynn, relax. Don't force yourself to remember everything.' he cheered her up and escorted her to her room.

'I will wait for you outside.' nakangiti niyang isinara ang pinto ng kwarto nito and made his way out.

Ben had no choice but to make her believe that she is Brynn even if she's not. It's a mutul decision with her parents, na bigyan ito ng bagong katauhan dahil sa hindi nito maalala ang kanyang nakaraan.