Part title

" Clementine!" she screamed her name over and over again as the officers consoled her trying to pry her soul away from the scene she screamed and screech till her throat ran dry like sand paper each breath brittle and sore.

An elderly officer attempted to console her "Ma'm calm down let the paramedic- " he was cut off by her breaking out of his grasp and sprinting towards her life and soul who was bleeding out before her eyes.

She lay on the stretcher flawless like an angel she had never seen her so peaceful." "Clem" She screamed holding her face in her hands she reapeatrd those words until it became a raspy eventually .paramedic pulled her weak body of her daughters corpse as she could faintly here them announce time of death. She watched as she was pulled away her no her daughter the daughter she had raised alone now her baby was dead and all she could do was watch in slow motion as they covered her in white linen an her lifeless body was transported into the stretcher.

Diana awoke from her dream to see Her empty bed she wishes she could go back to Clem but it was obvious at this point it was better if she thought they where dead.

..........

"The blinding artificial light caused Louis to squint his sore eyes " he couldn't phathom it was over he would no longer get those morning texts, the late-night movies the feeling of her soft hands tracing of the constellations of his freckles the softness of her plump lips pressed against his and those gorgeous amber eyes and that sweet smile that could light up any room she walked into.

She was his fucking everything

......................

Why do you even care she's moved on?

Well he has not it can be over like that

Your the one who messed up

"Louis you have to let her go"

Wide-eyed the dread her locked eyes with the blonde who he had expected to be kicking his ass for how bad he had fucked up but she stared at him with disappointment.

"Vi how could you sa-"

"You did this to yourself you hurt her louis that's on no one but you"

"but-"

"No buts first your should apologize before you even think of getting her back"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Knock knock

"So how are things going shes not in any trouble is she?"

"No mam shes adjusting well after the break up"

"Well that's not good enough I need her back up and happy what ever it takes shes gonna need it"

" Yes mam but dont you think-"

"What I was being to hard not telling her about lee? or this whole mess or even my current state of mortality" 

"Mam I was just suggestin_"

" Who are you to question me?"

..........

"I am happy you have understood"

"Yes mam Sorry mam"

"And Tyler."

"Do go getting smart with me again i dont pay you to be inquestive your my eyes not my heart your only good for protecting what my hear cherises"

"Yes mam" the young man repsoned before exiting and closing the black oak door

Whats wrong with him its just another job shes just another target why does he feel-

feel? how absurd a monster like you isn't allowed to feel

...............

so.... that break was kind of long imao

about the chapter called tyler we dont talk about it that is so longer part of the story so forget it ever existed

if your still waiting for an update sorry its kind of short but im gonna try kick start this story again so look forward to it

yours truly leozod vote plz

@sorrel27 i acc updated XD