Chapter 17: Opinions

One week later...

(General POV)
*buzz*
*buzz*
*buzz*
*BUZZ*!!
The short brunette sat next to her vibrating phone she really didn't want to talk right now what could she even say 'oh yeah hey guys I found out my father was never even my father!'
She sunk her head into her hands "go away!" She groaned
*buzz*
She grasped her phone and thrust it into the wall leaving her a dent in the orange plaster and a shattered phone screen. "Shit!" She cursed sprinting from her bed to her now broken electronic necessity.

She tried to turn it on again and again, basically pounding the power button with her aching thumbs. She wasn't that lucky I was dead, broken, she felt so stupid she had just broke her only connection to her parents the videos they had been in their happy faces cheerful voices.

The thought of this immediately made her break down. Crying as she blamed herself for her parents demise. She blamed herself for being birthed the man who she had called father was just a loving stranger who had been treating her years as his own for 16 years and 364 days having to die the day before her 17 birthday. She blamed Lee for ruining her life , she blamed her mother for lying to her all these years and she blamed Louis...for keeping her away from the people who need her, her family. Then there was a knock on the door.

(Louis home)
"Hey Siri!" The dread head irritably asked for the fifth time. "Call Clementine"
"Okay calling...FlatEarther" the automated woman replied.
He held the phone listening carefully to repeating buzzing sound that continued for a couple second until again: "this caller is not available" followed by her voicemail "hey how you doing sorry I can't come through so just leave your name and your number and I'll get back to you~" she sang her voice was light and melodic like a beautiful laugh very different from the stern way she would talk. He missed her so fucking much he wanted to hold her in his arms again, take her out, kiss until his lips fell off she was his one the love of his life: his Clementine.

"Louis!" His moms voice chirped "Dinner is ready!" The thought of food made him race down the stairs and into the kitchen. He strolled in with fake happiness giving his mum a quick peck on her cheek. "What's for dinner?" He  asked his eyes marvel if at the sliver corver on top of each plate the maid had set.

What they where filthy rich they had to do something with that money?

"It's Pizza day!" The short woman exclaimed with a jazz hands reaction.

*************************************
Within a 15 minutes the food had been devoured by the mother and son. "Louis I have something to tell you..." his mother sighed
"Yeah?" She boy muffled mouth full with barbecue melt pizza.

"Your father and I want to give it another try"
The teen hastily swallowed his food as his eyes widened in shock. After all he did to her the mistress the abuse he removers every night every argument the had.

Flashback 7 years ago...
"Why can't you just tell me the truth George!" The short brunette shouted "I have seen the texts, receipts from the hotels and jewellery stores and even her picture she like 17! Barley legal!And you are a 40 year old pervert looking for a good time!"

"Malory I swear to God..." her husband growled standing up empty bottle of  bourbon in his hand he towered over her normally when he did this she would find some part of her to feel intimate and calm him down but this time there was no way. Fury was over coming her.

Louis was watching through his bedroom door. His  parents where now fighting every night ,he would shout at mum ,get drunk, hit her and even him; but the preteen had found hiding spots in the mansion  ,where him and his turtle Geoff crTan hide from the demon he calls dad.

"You stupid bitch!" He heard his father shout followed by the sound of glass being smashed. His mom fell to the floor grease blood oozing from her head where she had been hit over the head from his bottle of alcohol.
"Mom!" Louis screamed running out form his hiding space and attempting to shake her awake. She was still warm just motionless breathing but slumped over on the floor. This was the night that Louis vowed to never try and hurt someone especially not a girl.

Clementines house
"Carley?" Clementine question eyes wide in shock it had been along time since they had seen each other and to her knowledge she was still married to lee. Out of nowhere the small brunette smacked Clem around the face and began to rant tears rolling down her face.

"That why he's around you so much!" She scoffed "Your his little 'sweet pea' your nothing but a spoilt bastard!" Clem said nothing she just held her head down. "What cat got your tongue! Well I'll be honest, I wish you where never here I wish you could just die everyone would be happier if you would just die!!" Clem froze at these words so it was true

The funny thing was Carley wanted her dead and she did too....

End of chapter 17
************************************
Shout out :
realstephie1 💖💖💖💖💖💖sistaaaa
clouischairles53 love your boook so much🥰
Follow, vote, comments  and I'm thinking of making a group chat story or a Q and A one where you guys ask the characters questions comment for which one💕💗
#liveyourbestlife
@leozod 💕