Chapter 16: My Bad

This phot is good for This chapter and so is this song

I sat down on the sofa crossing my arms impatiently. "I'm sorry Clementine your parents have deceased"
My whole body felt helpless as if I was fragile China being tapped by a hammer.

Earlier that day...
"Clementine..." Rebecca gasped pulling me into hug. As much as I wanted to push her away I clutched onto her sobbing into her cream knitted sweater.
She broke the embrace. "How did you..well how did you find out?" She asked.
"It's a long story.." I chuckled looking down at my sneakers. "I just feel alone right now life is so confusing and I feel like I have no one..even my boyfriend is just doesn't understand" I explained rubbing my temples in stress.
"Boyfriend!?" I Alvin shouted "Since when your still so young"
"I'm 17..today"
"We know AJ even made you a card" she smiled getting a grin of em appreciation from me.

Two hours later....Clems house
Ok Clem just go in there and ask for an explanation how this happened what led up to it godammit  just ask for answers!
Thoughts spun through my head as I stepped nearer to the mahogany front door and creaked it open.
"Lee!" I called , hoping to see his warm smile greet me. But there was nothing I only hear the eerie breeze against the glass windows. "Hello!" I groaned hoping to catch someone's attention.

Wait...I stopped in my tracks and started at the closed lounge door.
"She has to come with us now!"
"I don't understand how did this happen!"
What's going on?
Gently pushing open the door I said : "Lee? I'm sorry I- who are you?"
I questioned glancing at a middle aged woman in a brown Pantsuit clearly also in a irritated mood with Lee who looked genuinely upset his warm brown eyes bloodshot from the now bottle of bourbon. "Hello sweetie you must be Clementine!" She chirped holding out her hand. I shook it suspicious of why she was in my house.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this..." she sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose. I sat down on the sofa crossing my arms impatiently. "I'm sorry Clementine your parents have deceased"
My whole body felt helpless as if I was fragile China being tapped by a hammer.

"No...no" I gasped standing up harshly trembling as my eyes filled with stinging tears. "Your lying!" I shouted in disbelief. "I'm afraid I am going to have to move you into the care system" the lady explained sadly looking at her feet. "No need" Lee spoke I have him a grateful but still sad smile.

He slammed his the bottle  on the counter and stood up "Im her father"

(General POV)
Louis apartment
"So... the reason we are all here is because you and Clem had a lil tiff?" Violet groaned at the dread head who hand his head in his hands.

"Lil? No I may of said...that she had a dysfunctional family?" He sighed gently gasped at the stinging of his cheek as Violet coldly slapped him across the face.

"Louis you dumbass" Marlon sneered leaning his head onto Brody's shoulder. "Dumbass indeed!" He Violet agreed "She is meant to be your girlfriend you have to support her through hard times not insult her every time she disagrees with you! You don't know what it's like to have problems, every was handed to you!" She ranted
Minerva nodding her head at every point she made.

"What would you know you sducidal Lesbians!" Louis shouted back. Everyone looked at him in shock unable to believe what had escaped his mouth.

He was shocked he had said that to after Violets struggle with her homophobic parents ,alcoholic dad and suicidal thoughts. All the pain his best friend had been and he had to rub more salt onto her healing wounds.

Minerva stood up and punched Louis in the abdomen smirking at his pain . "Aagh you bitch!" Louis wheezed "I'm sorry!" He turned to look at Violet but she was already gone. Minerva got up and left as well but she stopped at the door :

"You are so Ungrateful for the people who care about you it disgusts me, if you carry on like this you will lose the people who care."
She snarled "Clem,Violet,Me,Erin we all care about you and look what's happening" she scoffed slamming the door leaving Louis , Marlon and Brody

"I think we are gonna leave I honestly think you should sort this out yourself man" he stuttered getting up and walking to the door his arm around Brody
"Your own your own Louis you know what you need? A new attitude" she hissed as the left together.

The freckled boy again sunk his head in his hand and scrolled through his contacts stopping at the name: 'Flat Earther' he changed it to 'Orange🍊🥰' "she'll love this when she comes back" he thought to himself" he tried calling it declined :will she even come back.....
*************************************
End of chapter
Sorry this was short and had so many delays I had some things going on
on 😬
Ask me anything in the comments
Should I include Erin in the next chapter (back story?)🤔🤭🤫
Anyways:
Vote,comment,follow💞💞💞
Shout out to :
dummycolourless  love your book
taylorfredryk I found what through your tumblr so thx❤️
Yngvildia you story is so funny sissss 😂💞
Chapter 17 Coming our next Wednesday or Saturday I can find a proper schedule 😂