Wait..how would he just assume it's a girl that I like? I've told him ages ago I was bisexual.

"Ok, first of all its not a girl and second I told you I was bi! How could you forget that?" I felt anger build up inside of me, but kept it in because I could never yell at Phil.
I only get angry at him when he eats my cereal..but this was not the case.

"Oh, I didn't know it wasn't a girl. And sorry, Dan..I just hate seeing you like this and not being able to help," said Phil softly.
I let go of his hand and sigh.
"I'm really sorry, Phil. I'm the one that brought it up. I just wish he would realize that I'm in love with him, but after all this time he still doesn't know."
"Well that guy must be pretty lucky. He has your heart and attention..any girl or guy would be privileged to be yours..well I'm gonna go make some tea. Let me know if you want some." Phil brushed the hair off my forehead and placed a gentle kiss to it before getting up to leave for the kitchen.

Did he just say that?
He must of been joking.
Did I hear that correctly?

I smile a little, than the little bit of happiness disappears as I know Phil didn't mean it that way. I know he didn't. I pull myself off the bed and head for the kitchen for some tea.
We sit on the couch watching Buffy; Phil's favourite. I would prefer watching Sherlock or Doctor Who, but spending precious time like this with Phil was great.

We talked and laughed about useless things, video ideas, and just anything else we could think about. He must have caught me staring at him because he blushed in my direction a few times.
Eventually, we were just laying on the couch together enjoying each others company. I lay by his side, cuddled into his chest. He stroked my hair.

Phil's POV:

I just loved moments like these. Being able to cuddle with my best friend like this. Well..I wouldn't mind being more than friends with him, but the chances that Dan Howell would like me back is pretty impossible. We have been friends for what seems like ever now, and we're now able to cuddle and hold each other like this is a natural thing for friends.

I have never told Dan my honest feelings towards him. I would never be able to tell him. And what makes me more upset inside is that Dan has been acting distant lately and depressed. He wouldn't move from his room, talk to me (only when he needed too), or film videos. And when I would ask him what was going on, he would push me away.

He had told me earlier he liked some guy, but obviously he didn't want me to know anything about it. I guess I would just have to accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to help Dan...even if he needed help.
"I love your hair today," I mumble, running my fingers through the curls.
"Pfft, the only reason it's curly is because I had no reason to straighten it," he mumbled back.
"Well I love it." I smile
His sparkling chocolate brown eyes look up at me, before his face disappears into my neck. I feel him kiss it softly and I blush hard. Soon, sleep take us over.

*~*

Dan's POV:

I woke up and the sun was just setting. We must of slept through the afternoon. Phil's long and protective arms were around me. I slowly got out of his grasp, making sure not to wake him. I look at him.

God, he's so cute. His chest lifted and fell as soft snores escaped him. His jet black hair draped over one of his eyes slightly, and his palish skin made his hair stand out. He was perfect to me. But I knew he could never love me. I felt a familiar anger and stormed off to my room slamming the door, not caring who it disturbed.