12.

"You see that star right there?" He pointed up making my eyes follow.

I nodded as he carried on.

"That's going to be our star, lets name it" he says as he looked over with a smile on his face.

I sat there for a minute as different names popped through my head and the perfect one came to me.

"Hmm Midnight"

A soft laugh left his lips.

"I was thinking shadow"

I sat there for a second before looking back up.

"Midnight shadows"

I felt his fingers interwine with mine before he layed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Sounds perfect" he mumbles before laying another kiss.

I missed nights like this. I never thought I would have them again. Hes here now and I'm never letting him go again.

"Grayson, when I lost you I felt like someone had completely ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it. It was the worst time of my life. I'm so glad I have you back. I'm so in love with you"

He quickly looked at me before leaning up and softly rubbing on my cheek.

"I'm so in love with you hazel. I can't wait to marry you some day, and have beautiful children to name after you, and live in a big house with a white fence and a porch all the way around, forever you and me."

His face was lit up as he carried on his dream with me. Our future. Something I never thought we would have.

"Forever sounds amazing Grayson Dolan" 

His lips met mine as they moved together and my feelings grew stronger and stronger for him.

He tasted different than before but his touch still felt the same, just colder.

He layed back next to me as he cuddled me into his chest and we layed there looking up at the stars.

Our star caught my eye making a huge smile come across my face and my heart to explode with happiness.

' Midnight Shadows '