17.

Its been a few days since iv seen Grayson. If Grayson was even alive or dead. I dont know anymore. Apart of me feels insane but another part of me knew what I felt. What i saw. It was him.

His smell, his touch. Everything.

I came out of my thoughts as I heard a soft knock on my door and soon my dad walked in.

He sat down on the bed letting out a deep breath as he reached out putting his hand on my leg.

"Hazel i think you need some help" he said making my heaf snatch towards him.

"What do you mean 'help'?"

His body landguage changed as his face soften and so did his voice.

"Its not normal to see people you lost hazel. Graysons gone baby and its not normal to see him and feel him. You need to talk to somebody so we can get things figured out and make sure your okay. I'm worried about you"

I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Dad I'm not crazy. He was there you have to believe me"

He didnt say anything he just slowly shook his head as he waved his hand in the air and two guys dressed in nurse scrubs. My eyes opened wide as my dad stood up trying to calm me.

"Dad please I'm telling you in not crazy. Graysons alive i saw him please" I begged but he just stood back as the nurses reached for me slowly.

"Hazel your going to be okay. They will make you better and you can come back home and this will all be over"

His words seemed to become so distant as I completely blacked out of everything going on around me. My feet were just moving as the nurses led me to there car. I felt numb.

Like I was screaming but it was silent.