Episode 16

Third Person P. O. V

"What's the next plan? "

A man wearing a mask ask me. I smirk and say.

"She is our target"

I throw a piece of picture to them.

"Bring her to me alive. If anyone hurt her, know your place"

"Yes Sir!! "

Everyone shout and go away quickly. I look at the picture frame on my desk. The girl that I have always wanted.

"You should also know where you belong to"

Your P. O. V

I ate my breakfast and go to school. As always I will go home early than Ruby.
Time skips to recess. I went back to the old school to eat my food. I go inside one of the class and take out my phone.

I look at the company plan information. All of the orphans kids already transfer to a new place and the new construction building is on the way.

I sigh in relief. My plan with seonghwa is successful. Now I can rest peacefully or maybe not. Hong Kong coperation is a mess too. I should hired more security and hacker.

I put my phone in my pocket and look at the window. I think I just saw something there. I just shrug it off and turn around.

I startled and almost scream.

"You scare me!! "

"It's not my fault "

He come toward me and sit on the edge of the window.

"What are you doing here Jackson? "

"Same as you"

"That's not an answer "

He look away from me. I just shrug it off and face the same way. Nothing fun at all but his face is so serious.

Suddenly, he speak up.

"That guy look suspicious"

"Which one? "

He stare at me while I just searching the guy.

"Nevermind"

He jump off and carry his back. I pout and look away.

"Let's hang out "

"Yes? "

Did I hear it clearly? I smile awkwardly at him. He just give me a serious stare. I don't hear it wrong.

I calm myself and take my bag with me.

"Let's go "

We got out from the school. Both of us walking side to side with no idea. I really hate this awkward moment. I face him and said.

"Where you wanna go? "

"Umm.... Anywhere you want"

"Then, let's go to the arcade"

It's been a long time after all. My heart flutter when he smile. I gotta be honest. He is really cute. I wish you are not a bad guy.

We go to the arcade and planning to play all the game. We make a bet with eachother. The person who got the highest score must obey them.

In the end, I win almost all the game. Like shooting, car racing, basketball and dance. But Jackson only win the punching and arm wrestling.

"You are freaking good"