3

Bakugou's POV

I woke up at 6:30am and got ready for my daily training. Every since I got my acceptance letter at UA over the summer I got pumped and decided to train hard to defeat all the losers that go to UA

I headed out with a jump rope and bottled water. I decided to jog to the park by my house. I made a turn to the street that Deku lives.

I get caught off guard as I notice Deku on his roof? Is that a banana? And smoke? I stop and look at him for a while. He is smoking.

The fuck?

I ignore it and head to the park and start to stretch for my work out.

-
I try to wipe off the sweat on my forehead with my tank top. It's 7:37am now. I head back to my house pushing myself more and sprint all the way home.

I eat some breakfast and take a shower.

I feel the cool water hitting my skin. I wash my body and started to feel something heavy on my chest.

The fuck is this feeling?

I get out and change and started to work on some summer assignments we had been given.

-
First day of class
Izuku's POV

1-A ... 1A... ah here it is. I nervously open the door and my stomach drops

"It is disrespectful to the school and everyone that you have your legs on the desk now I ask you at once to put them down and represent the school it is!" A tall boy with glasses yells at kachan.

"I do what I want four eyes"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

"Hey it's Izuku right?" A girls voice says behind me

"AH! Oh my god I'm sorry you startled me. Umm yea I'm Izuku. And you are?"

I'm actually talking to a girl.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet you Izuku. I'm excited for this year. Aren't you?"

"Y-yea I am"

I feel my face heating up. I must be red.

"What the fuck. What are you doing here nerd"

I feel myself shrink. This is how I'm gonna die. I'm not falling off a building. Kachan is going to kill me.

"I-I ah um, I go here kachan. I got in" I feel myself shake.

"I told you to apply somewhere else. How did you get here"

Smoke starts to come out from his hands.

"Alright everyone sit down" a man who looks awfully tired comes in.

"That's enough. I need everyone in their seats right now."

"Tsk" kachan lets me go and I sigh I'm relief. I see everyone in their seat. The only empty one is .. behind kachan.

Fuck. My. Life.

-
Suicide hotline site:http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

USA suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255