𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

Începe de la început

Ever since they moved from baton rouge pryce saw this nice ass restaurant on the way and always wanted to go but the place was expensive so he never asked to go. He just talked about it with kentrell. This was talked about years ago, just surprised that his boyfriend remembered.

"You never forgot." Turning towards him and giving him a hug, sucking up those tears that was threatening to fall. He didn't even know why he was getting emotional.

"How could i?" Hugging back rocking them back and forth kissing the side of his head, stomach rumbling of hunger.

When they pulled away they made their way inside, the scenery was beautiful. It looked luxurious but had a calm and inviting atmosphere.

"Reservation for who?" The man asked standing behind a small podium, giving them a smile.

"Kentrell Gaulden." He said, side eyeing to see pry happily looking around. The man was so handsome to him.

A hostess showed up and and showed the couple to their table. Getting stares from some white people with the way they were dressed, it was a little ghetto to them. Ignoring the stares, the worker sat them down across eachother at a table in the back like the older requested with a big window beside showing the nice view of outside.

Both thanking the employee before watching her walk away. Settling in the chairs comfortably.

Pryce opened the menu and his eyes widened at the prices, two hundred dollars for some damn steak. It was a lot for him, the steak better pick itself up and feed him for it to be that much.

"Kenny how could you afford this?" Asking, he knew his ass ain't have a job. Always questioning where he was always getting money from but never really got an answer.

"Don't worry about it. Get whatever you want." He sat back opening the menu picking out what he wanted, alfredo that is. That was about ninety dollars.

"Well imma worry about it, where do you be gettin money from?" Voice serious, he was tired of hearing the same reply.

Ken glared up from the menu and seen the look on pry face, laughing when he crossed his arms. He didn't want P to worry about it, knowing he'll be disappointed but he deserved to know.

"I was sellin' for my cousin...i've been doin it for a while until i was locked up, i was makin a lot so i be savin up. Ion do it no mo' cause i got service na." He started, seeing pryce open his mouth but cut him off.

"They not fuckin wit me because grandma told dem about me bein gay.  A couple days ago when i was leavin for service he gave me a thousand dollars basically sayin don't come around the family no more. Already handling rakim so i don't got nothin to worry about." He finished.

He couldn't go back and change anything he just had to live it with it now. Seeing the true colors of his family. Atleast his cousin laid it down to him without trying to fight him, it didn't change the fact that his family didn't want him anymore for his orientation. It hurt him, life went on though with or without them.

Pryce was disappointed because he wanted the best out of him but he wasn't surprised either with him selling, not judging him. Bothered with how they gave money and outted him, a strong disliking for his family.