𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

Start from the beginning

Now everytime he looked in the mirror just looking at the healed incision he reminded himself of everything that happened. Having a piece of him lost, every out come in his head still.

Days leading to their date kentrell's been teasing him knowing damn well he could take his soul. And was doing just that, his throat was a daycare. Not ready for sex yet so they took it easy.

"You so fuckin' sexy." Ken complimented feeling pry eyes on him, stopping when he made it to a red light.

"Thank you baby, i can say the same for you." Leaning in when K was doing the same. Leaving a small languid kiss on eachothers lips.

Abruptly stopping when the car behind them honked. They pulled away chuckling. Pressing his foot down on the gas pedal continuing to the destination.

The drive was going to be a little long, kenny had two places planned out to go to. It was gonna be money in these things but he didn't mind spending on pryce.

Cool air flowed through the car, their song 'It's about time' by SWV played. They vibed together, singing together. They knew word for word, saying every word with they chest since they could relate to a lot of stuff being said.

"It's time to hold my handdd!" Kentrell screeched, hitting the stirrings wheel. Feeling the fuck out the lyrics.

"It's time to be ma' mannnn!" Pryce came in when ken stopped so he could go, dancing in his seat. Matching to the energy in the song.

"It's time for some hugginnn' and kissinn and all the things im missinnn." Screaming together, sounding terrible. They couldn't sing very well but they sure as hell acted like it. R&B just hits for them.

Once the song was over and 'Breakin my heart' cut on they looked at eachother. About let they city hear them sing they hearts out.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

After the thirty minute drive they finally made it. Ken finding a parking spot which took some minutes because the lot was semi packed with cars.

Kentrell told Pryce to cover his eyes, and when he did he went to open the door helping him out. Happy to see his reaction once he saw what restaurant he took him to.

"Oww." Pryce winching when his boyfriend smacked his ass hardly, then having the nerve to rub it softly after.

"It ain't even hurt that bad." Starting to guide him to the place, "Fuck you be eatin when i'm not at the house? this ass fatter than usual."

He wasn't complaining about the weight he was putting on because honestly it fit him. Thinking kathy was feeding his boyfriend something to make him gain in the right places.

"It's the medicine, it's supposed to make you gain weight it's a side effect. What, am i getting too fat or something?" Glad he was off the pills now since his healing process was over.

"No, you look good." Stopping when they got in front of the building, nobody was outside so he wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him back.

"You can move ya' hands na."

Pryce obeyed and moved his hands and gasped with what he saw. Toothy smile coming over his face. Eyes watering when kentrell remembered.