CHAPTER 28

Finally the day arrived. It was only 5 am in the morning. Everyone was happy, running here and there to complete the incomplete errands before guest start coming. Pandit already arrived there to arrange everything. Ashish and aman was helping him. Neela and Hethal on the other hand was going through the food and decoration department. Dadi was attending guests who now started arriving.

Dadi : Riya.. Riya..

Riya: yes dadi, i m here coming

Dadi: go and check avni. Where is she ?

Riya: Dadi she went to temple with Juhi and Vidyut. They are just coming.
See thwy are here.

Same time Avni entered with juhi amd vidyut.she came forward and toughed dadi's foot. Dadi made her stand and hugged her after giving blessing.

Dadi: (in low voice ) i hope you won't disappoint us avni. You know i never stopped you from doing anything. But this is the matter of our family's name.

Avni: I know dadi..

Dadi breaking the hug patted Avni's face and told.

Dadi: now go fast and start getting ready. Juhi beta you take her to room. Make up artist is already here somewhere.  I will aend her there.

Juhi : why make up artist.our avni is naturally beautiful.

Dadi: That is true.. But the thing is today is her marriage. she need to look more beautiful.

Juhi: come avni lets go.

Avni and juhi went upstairs to Avni's room.

Dadi: vidyut.. Aman was asking for you. Karan is already here. Go and help them

Vidyut : sure dadi after all it's my besties wedding.

In Avni's room.

Juhi : its ok avni.. There is nothing we can do. You know that. Now i wish instead of your's it would have been better if it was ours exam today.

Avni: I know we can do nothing.. But my 4 years hard work and my dream.. I am loosing something by gaining a new family. why cant I have both

Juhi: come let's start getting ready.. smile today ia your marriage with your dream man.
And where is that girl Riya?

At that time Riya came with makeup artist. They started getting avni ready.
Avni was wearing a blood red color lehanga which added plus point to her beauty.  She was looking simply mesmerising ( pics will be added separately. Anyways the color is red.bcz i personally believe that a bride will look most beautiful in red color dress be it lehanga saree what ever. So my dress selection will be according to that. But you are free to imagine anything).

Soon avni was ready, everything is all set. Neela and ashish along with aman came to see avni. their eyes were filled with tears of happiness and pride. Aman was feeling emotional as his big sissy is leaving for her new home in some time. Unable to control his emotions he just hugged avni tightly and started crying.this made neela and ashish also emotional. But they had to control, for their daughter for her better future. Soon all the family members came and blessed avni. Mean while ashish and neela went to attend guest along with other elders leaving avni, riya aman,karan and vidyut with avni.

They were just remembering all the things happened in these 4 years. Everyone was happy except one soul who can see her dreams breaking.
Soon they heard noice from outside indicating that bharaat has arrived. Avni's heart was beating more loud than the band which was banging down. She was getting goosebumps, something was happening inside her. She felt like her heart will blast any moment out of anxiety. She just stood up suddenly making all shocked. Grabbing a glass of water which was on the night stand, she drank it in a single go. All stood there looking agast
What's happening in front of them. The girl who is always calm and composed is acting insane. She was literally jumping and walking here and there. Seeing her like this karan started laughing followed by others.
Seeing them laughing avni stopped and glared at them

Avni: laugh.. You cruel people. Here i m dying out of anxiety and you all are laughing.. Wow.. I got some really nice friends and brother sister.

Avni was about to beat them with pillow, neela and hetal came with ashish and ketan.

Neela: avni... Its time..

For a minute everone was silent like they are trying to absorb everything that is happening.

Ketan bought the rectangular flower umbrella.
Ketan, aman karan and vidyut held the four ends of it and riya and juhi walked on either side of avni.
Hetal and neela walked ahead and avni was in centre.

The moment avni came down again it was all silent. Her face was covered in red veil forbidding everyone to see her face. Slowly she walked towards the beautifully decorated mandap where her soul mate is sitting waiting for her. She raiaed her head a bit to see his face covered in sehera. Bebe,  swetha and prakash was standing behind neil so as ali and dd.
Ashish and neela held Avni's hand and bought her inside the mandap.  She turmed towards the guests and bowed her head holding her hand for blessing. Swetha came forward and made avni sit comfortably.
They all went down and the pandit started reciting the pure matras of marriage. After reciting mantras pandit ji asked them to stand up and asked them to make the each other wear this garlands. First avni made him wear the haand and then Neil. then pandit told them to take 7 rounds around the holy fire. Neela and swetha tied avni's chunnari with Neil's scarf. In first 4 rounds neil was ahead of avni reciting the mantras for making their married life strong and unbreakable. And for the last three rounds avni was ahead and recited the mantras for their marriage to sustain for all their coming lifes.
After that pandit asked them to sit down. After some more pooja, pandit asked neil to tie mangalsootra around avni's neck. He took it from pandits hand and made avni wear it. Avni closed her eyes feeling contented. For the first time in her life she was feeling complete.it was like she found her missing piece of life. She opened her eyes and her eyes were filled with tears of unknown feeling which was too much for explain. Then pandit asked neil to fill avni's hairline with sindoor,  making her completely his through rituals. He took a coin and sindoor on it,  neela pulled Avni's veil a bit for neil to apply sindoor.
All thia while blessings in the form of flowers were showering on them.
Finally pandit told

Vivaah sampan hua..
Ab se aap donom pati-patni hai.

Tada.... Finally after almost a year i am updating my personal favourite story. I m feeling soo soo happy to be back ..

SonaliYadav359 and my dearest hanaansabry

Apologies for taking soo long to update.
And last part of broken cryons is on its way. I m now editing it. Here also, forgive typos and grammatical errors.

Happy QUARANTINE
and stay safe all my dearies.

Love,

Anv💞