CHAPTER 34

👀👀👀

Ignore typos!!

It was their tickets for honeymoon to Maldives. The happy couple smiled at each other and thanked the family for the pleasant gift..

Prakash: the ticket is for coming weekend. You will have enough time to do the packing and arrange the leave in office.

Neil : thank you dad

Avni : thank you papa

Swetha : dont stay here saying thank you.. since you have already completed the first kitchen custom, you both can go to mehta house for the remaining rituals.

Bebe; yes... Neil you are on leave right, so you can drop her off and stay there if you want. Anyway you will have to go and bring her back in the evening.

Neil ; ok bebe..

Swetha : avni go and get ready..

Avni : ok mom

Soon both Neil and Avni came back ready to leave for Mehta house.
In the car,

Neil : avni do you want to buy something for them ?

Avni: gifts? Yes if you don't mind

Neil ; why would I mind? They are now my family as well

Avni smiles and they both went to mearby mall. They bought gift for everyone and loaded them in the boot of the car. On the way they talked about everything and anything.. it was their chance to get to know each other more. Smiles never leaving their face.

Soon they reached mehta house and everyone was waiting for them. The house was filled with laughter and joy. Soon theu started all the rituals and by afternoon they have completed everything. Soon avneil went to Avni's room and neil layed down on her bed. Avni also sat beside him looking at her room with her eyes filled with memories. Even though its only been few hours, avni felt like she is coming back after years.

Neil got up and sat beside her,

Neil : you missed your room right? I can understand. but i will make sure that you will feel comfortable back in our room. Now show me what you have here.

Avni: there is nothing much to be honest, just my books, some miscellaneous things that i collected over years..

Neil you want to go for a walk? I will show you around here..

Neil ; Sure.. lets go.

Soon they both informed the family and went out for walk. Avni was showing him the places she grew up. The places where she and her friends spend time all these years. All this while Neil was happily listening to Avni's each and every words. Anyone who see his face at that time can easily tell " Oh boy.. he is in love"

They went to roadside tea shop, had tea..avni introduced Neil as her husband to those who knows avni and the mehta family.
By evening they came back and was ready to go to Khanna Mantion.
Neela and Dadi was having tears .. They were so happy these hours they forgot that Avni need to go back. It was a sad atmosphere over there. After saying goodbye ,they went back to khannas. Neil informed Swetha that they will have dinner outside and will be late so that they don't have to stay awake.
Neil drew them to a nearby Dhaba for dinner and they had the food in all merry .. teasing each other, feeding each other. Each and every moment they spend together today will be remembered for the rest of their lives.

By the time they were back, both were drained out and ready to sleep after fresh up. Neil and Avni lay beside each other looking into the eyes and  whispering things that are only known to them

Long time no see?
Hope you all still remember me..
Thank you for waiting patiently all these time for our Avneil..
To be honest I lost the touch with writing. I haven't written anything for so long. So criticism are welcome. Please do let me know if you want me to add- improve anything. At this point of time any suggestions are welcome.
I hope to see you all soon again with next part.

Love,
Anv🤍💞