Chapter 0: The Nightmare Begins

The short au guardian was in the doodlesphere. She was laying on her stomach drawing some of her favorite au characters. Mostly of the other stars and a certain glitchy wolf.

Error (Fred) entered the Doodlesphere looking for a certain pokemon. When she spotted her, she walked silently, making her best to not get noticed.

The creature was unaware of the taller woman’s presence. She was mostly distracted by her drawings.

As the glitch got closer, she sat by the Pokemon's side, and said "It's nice to see you here my Princess".

She was startled by her friend sitting next to her. But then lightly hit her in a playful way. “Don’t scare me like that!” Ink (Eevee) began to blush a bit. Sitting up.

"Why not? You're cute when you're scared" She said in a flirty way.

Eevee smiled. But rolled her eyes still from the flirt. But then felt something grab her. A tall man in a black outfit. “Hey what’s the big idea!” She began to kick and squirm as the man would begin to tie her up “Fred I need some assistance here."
When she turned to look behind her, her face turned pale from fear. Nightmare (Bon-) was there. She began to struggle a lot more afraid. Her ears lowered.

Fred pulled Ink with her strings into her arms, hugging her in the process. "What's the big idea Night?!" She yelled, having Eevee in her hands.

"Oh come on Error" He said, with a grin on his face "Why won't you share her?"

"I have you known, Creatures are not for sharing. Deal with it, she doesn't love you." She responded in a serious tone. She wasn't gonna let Ink go that easily.

Eevee began to whimper slightly. Fred could hear it. As they both knew what would happen if Bon- did actually manage to take her to his castle.

"Aww you're just saying that so I think she doesn't like me. Come on, everyone wants a piece of me" He said making eye contact with Ink.

She leaned a little closer and whispered to Error “W-What do we do? I-I can’t go back I-I just can’t!”

"Don't worry, you won't. I'm gonna protect you, just like all the  other times." She whispered. Sending a killer look to Nightmare. She wasn't gonna let him take her away, not again. "Yeah right," she said to the rabbit "only in your dreams" making a reference to their friend Casper. As she winked to Ink, hoping she got the joke.

Ink got the joke, and almost laughed. But she was too afraid to be silly right now. She looked back at Bon-. While still keeping a hold of her taller companion.

Error saw the response, and didn't have to ask if her friend was ok. She knew that real fear run through Ink's bones. "Get the fuck out Nightmare, you have nothing to do here."

"That's where you're wrong," He replied "as for I came to reclaim something of mine." He wasn't gonna leave until the Pokemon came along. He wanted to have her, for his misdeeds.

Once he said that. Horror (Sombra), Dust (Chichi), and Killer (Lilac) sprang out. They were hiding among the doodlesphere. Sombra and Lilac went straight for Error. While Chichi tried to get the Pokemon au guardian as far away from Fred as possible. They didn’t really want to make their former friend/teammate mad. But Bon- was their boss. So they did what he said.

“IT'S AN AMBUSH!” Ink grabbed her brush from her back. Beginning to attack Dust. Who was targeting her. But tried to stay close to Error.

Fred used her strings to get away from Sombra and Lilac. "So much for friends!" She yelled. Although she understood the circumstances, they had to obey, even if they didn't want to.
When she was in the air, she grabbed onto her strings with one of her hands; and used the other to pull Ink towards her, immediately going into Underfell to get some help.