Skype

"So how did that sound?" Michael asked. He had a vocals exam tomorrow and he had been practicing for the longest time ever. He didn't want to fail and he didn't want his teacher to say the same again. He so badly wanted to impress her, to get her to think he was a good singer.

"Holy fuck," Luke breathed. There were no words to explain Luke's love for the way Michael sung. He enjoyed it so much, it was like angels singing to him. While Michael was nervous, Luke was on his twitter, freaking out to his followers. It was the only social networking site he had that Michael did not know about, and he wanted to keep it that way. Luke didn't have heaps of followers, but it would be embarrassing to have your 20 year old crush see your twitter - the twitter account that you do nothing but fanboy about celebrities on. 

"Holy fuck good or holy fuck bad?" Michael asked, a bit nervous. He cared about what Luke had to say, after all, he had developed a small crush on the 18 year old over the course of their friendship but was always too afraid to admit it to himself and to the younger. 

"Holy fuck as I'm pretty sure I just jizzed myself," Luke blurted out.

"Oh."

- - - 

recommend me something to read over chirstmas holidays hehe