Chapter Four - Teams

A/N: Just to let you know that I will be skipping some parts from the anime and won't follow everything from the anime. Also I want to make this story short but not too short because the anime is really long. I recently got into Boku No Hero Academia that I can't stop watching it. Also I suggest you watch this anime if you are an anime/manga fan. It's  soooo good. You will be hooked into the anime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I walked to Sasuke's place and knocked on the door. The door opened and out came Sasuke. "Ready to go?" I said." "Yeah," he replied." We walked to the academy. We walked in and sat down. Suddenly the door slammed open. "I came before big forehead," said a girl with blonde hair." "No you didn't, I am came first," the pink haired said." Then they started arguing.

I saw Naruto walking. "Naruto over here," I called out to him." I saw him wearing a headband. "Good morning Y/N-chan," Naruto said." "Good morning Naru," I replied back." "Naru?" Naruto questioned." I told that it was his nickname for him. He said he liked it. Then the two girls ran over. The pink girl told us to go seat somewhere else since they wanted sit next to Sasuke.

I glared at the girl and told her to back off. The blonde hair yelled what I was to Sasuke. I decided to be a bit annoying and said his girlfriend. The girls were started screaming. I looked at Sasuke and saw his face a bit red.

I grinned

I grinned. "Oh is THE Sasuke Uchiha blushing," I whispered near his ear." He glared at me. Then he smirked. "Why shouldn't I be blushing. Aren't you the one who you are my girlfriend. I will make you blush soon in enough," Sasuke replied."

I glared at him. I blushed at the word girlfriend. "It was a joke to stop those stupid girls anyways. Don't take it too seriously," I told him." He muttered whatever. Soon the teacher arrived and started announcing the teams. I was in Team 7 with Naruto, Sasuke and a girl called Sakura.

The teacher left and I looked at Sasuke. I was gonna say something until the pink haired girl came over. "Sasuke-kun, let's have lunch together," the girl said." "No I am having lunch with my girlfriend," he said." I glared at him. "Ow, that must have hurt right?"I smiled at her." She glared at me and said she stronger than me.

The girl turned and walked away. After she left. I bust out laughing. Sasuke smiled and we left. Then I remembered Naruto. "Do you know where Naruto went?" I asked Sasuke." He shook his head. I wonder where he went. I wanted to ask him to have lunch with Sasuke and I.

We went to the ramen shop to have ramen for lunch. After lunch we went back to the academy. We sat down and soon teachers filed in and took their teams. Finally it was us. Then I noticed the pink haired girl. So she must be Sakura. I hope I get along with her. I should say sorry to her. Should I.

After waiting for another hour Naruto decided to play a prank on the teacher. Naruto grabbed a white board eraser and placed on top of the door so when the teacher opened the door, the eraser with fall on top of his hair. I laughed. Then Sasuke and Sakura said something to Naruto but I didn't hear them.

Another hour passed and soon the door opened and a head stuck out. Then the eraser fell on his head. Naruto and I laughed. "Haha, you fell for it," Naruto yelled while laughing." I grinned. The teacher said something and then told us to go to the roof. Then he disappeared. I decided to use the teleport jutsu (Forgot what it's called. Sorry guys.).

I appeared in front of Sensei. I sat down and waited for the others to come. "Looks like you the know the teleport jutsu," the teacher said." "Yeah, the academy in the sand village taught us," I replied." The white/grey teacher nodded in understanding. Soon the others caught up. The teacher introduced himself as Kakashi Hatake.

Timeskip (bought to you buy Kakashi reading that porn book)

Kakashi-sensei told us that we will have a test tomorrow morning. He told us to be at a certain but I knew he must be lying since he came really late today. So I decided to sleep in and eat breakfast. I should make breakfast for the others too. Then we left. Sakura went somewhere else while the rest of us went to our homes.

After a bit Naruto said by. I yelled to Naruto not to forget our hangout the next day. He nodded and left. Sasuke and I walked to our homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter. Hope you like the next one.