4|Water

You both get the bags that you brought and take out your water guns, along with big jugs of hose water you'd collected earlier as fuel for the water guns.

"Bet you can't beat this guy," Seungmin says cockily. "It can hold two times more water than your average water gun, and can shoot as far as 25 meters!"

"Very impressive," you say, marvelling at his water gun. "However...!" You show him yours. "This baby can hold 2.5 times more water, can shoot as far as 35 meters, and has the strength as a hot tub water jet if you shoot it from 5 meters away!" You boast.

His mouth is agape just hearing that. "That thing is powerful! Where did you get it?!"

You grin mischievously. "I know people. So... still wanna verse me and get your butt whooped?"

"Of course! We'll see who's butt gets whooped," he says, filling his water gun. You laugh as you fill your own.

"Okay, rules are: shoulders-down only, no breaks, and you can only refill twice. If you break any of these rules, the other person is automatically the winner. And you win by either the other person surrenders, if they run out of water, or like I said, if they break the rules," Seungmin explains.

"Okay... can we start now?"

"Yeah. The game starts in..." you both go to your own sides ten meters apart and turn around, not facing each other.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

In that instant, the grassy park turns into a battlefield. You both turn around and start firing. You're a bit smarter from a lot of experience with Misun, and wait a little longer before you continue firing, dodging his blows. Seungmin on the other hand, keeps shooting in hopes of getting a few hits. You get hit at least five times, but keep dodging anyway. Then, once you're close enough, you hit him with a powerful blast to his back.

"Ah!" He exclaims.

You smirk. "The new meaning of 'put your back into it,'" you say.

He turns and blasts you straight in the face... with air. "Oh... hold on, I have to refill."

Once he's done, he comes back and attacks you. You retaliate, and the game goes on for about another 10 minutes. After you deliver the final blow to his leg, he falls to the ground.

"Okay, I surrender! You win!" He gasps.

"Wow... was the hit really so strong so as to make you fall?" You wonder aloud.

"Your water gun is a monster," Seungmin says, picking himself up off the ground. "Just like you," he adds, grinning.

"Hey!" You exclaim. He takes off jogging playfully, and you race to catch him. Once you do, you tackle him to the ground.

"Who's a monster? Hm? Who?" You mock, tickling his sides.

He flips you over. "You are..." he says, gazing directly into your eyes.

You suddenly notice how close the both of you are, and you start to notice little details on him. First, how his shirt is wet and is getting stuck to his actual body. Second, his perfect hair parting in the front showing his forehead. Third, his heavy breathing, making his chest rise up and down. He looks heavenly, and soon you find yourself blushing yet again.

Snap out of it, you think to yourself. You end up quickly laughing and shoving him over again. Just have fun. You both play-wrestle and roll around on the ground. This is about the most fun you've had in a long time, and you never want it to end.