My little Friend

Please Like/Vote/comment/fan!

Dan is horrible in the morning. Since we stayed up a bit later it's even harder for me to get him up. I pulled covers off and he just pulled on his pants. I sprayed water on him and he just turned over and wiped it off. I sat next to him and I shook his arms and he finally woke up. He obviously didn't want to be up this early, 7:30 a.m. He cried for another two minutes but sadly I had to make him get up. He's such a baby.

Dan and Phil and Mara I suppose we're going to only see one band. They only liked We The Kings. Dan had his WTK shirt on and Phil wore his cat shirt. Mara crossed her arms and sat down, obviously angry.

"I don't understand why we're going here and you all like someone and I don't like anyone."

"We'll maybe you'll see a band you like the sound of.." I suggested

"Oh shut up you idiot. You like almost all of the bands, I don't want to listen to your freak music." And then she paused, seeing I was already hurt by her words. "If I go to this concert, Philly.

You have to promise me that it won't make me want to slit my wrists like she did."

I opened my mouth to talk back to hurt but I remembered, If I do I would get Phil mad and maybe have to be homeless. So I just look at Phil and I went to my room, Not saying a word but the words still hurting me.

I sat there and Phil yelled from the living area that we would be leaving in an hour. I sat on my bed and I rolled up my sleeves looking at the long gashes I made that day. It seemed so long ago and I felt so much happier now. I remembered though, I don't think I will be better. So i found my old friend and I went into the bathroom and I made three lines across my stomach where it wouldn't be as obvious. I remembered Dans smile and when he sees my clean wrists how he smiles so brightly.

I guess now its somewhere else, his eyes will still shine like they do. But they're shining for lies and I'm so sorry Dan. I'm so sorry for lying to you. But I don't care about me anymore.

I am a freak. I don't deserve to be here, all I want is for you to get better, Dan. That's all I want now.

I picked myself off the floor and I cleaned everything and slipped my friend into my iPod case.

I got out and they asked me where I was; I lied and said fixing my makeup. Dan smiled at me and he held my

hand and we walked to the car Phil would be driving.

I'm doing this for you Dan. I hope you understand. I think I love you and I don't need anyone else disappointed in having me here. I'm sorry, I don't know how many times I will say it. But if it takes a million times ill do it all for you.