4- New Friends?

CHAPTER 4

I walked past booths, For Charlieissocoollike, DesandNate, Shanedawson, And Dailygrace.

I don't know anyone here.

Except for her. I looked at the girls from my school, Malia and Daysi. Right in front of the booth i recognize Dan sitting at. I walked past them, and they had to cause a scene.

''Oh look, it's Houth.'' They said extremely loudly.

''What's she doing here?'' They walked up to me, and pushed me down back onto the floor.

And the room quieted. All heads turned to us.

And Daysi kicked my right leg on my thigh. I was sure she opened some of my cuts from last night up.

''What's she doing anywhere?''

''Yea why don't you just end your life now, no one will miss you. Everyone will get over the shock in a day or two.''

'No one will be shocked, no one will care. GO kill yourself. DO us all a favor. Bitch..''

''Hey, leave her the fuck alone. '' Yelled a boy from the DesAndNate booth. ''You have more plastic in you then a chinese toy factory.'' Every one in the room laughed, and Shane came over to me. ''i called security, here.'' He took my book and they all signed it. ''It's okay.. Don't worry. Come wash your face it will make you feel better.'' He brought me back into a bathroom and i poured water on my face, forgetting about my bruises and scars. But he didn't notice. Shane and A boy who i learned name's was 'Destery' wrote their phone numbers in my book, incase i wanted to talk. I thanked them.

I hope Dan and Phillip didn't see that.