Younows

A Week or two passed and living with Lyniz was amazing.  

I fancied her very much.. but i didnt tell her. I wouldnt tell her.  

I'm not the kind of guy who talks about his feelings.. or acts on them.. 

Example A of why i havent had a girlfriend in a little over three years. 

Plus, she deserves way better than me.  

I'm boring, with my brown hair and brown eyes.. she needed someone who could have fun with her, make her laugh and made her feel special..

I could be that person, right? 

The least i could do was try, couldnt i?

I have to stop questioning myself. I decided to just let it go. I'm not much of  a risk taker. 

"Hey Ly, wanna come with me and do a YouNow??" 

She walked in smiling, she was wearing black jeans and a tank top with the MCR logo on it. She nodded and sat down..  

"You know what a younow is??" 

"Nope but it seems fun." She smiled and her glasses reflected the screen of my computer.

The fans all already knew Lyniz was okay, she got messages and videos made for her on the tumblrs and twitter i made for her. The smile was finally on her face, and in her eyes.. her smile was finally real.

We sat down and she fiddled with her ipod that was in her hands, untangling her earphones and the camera came on and i greeted the fans.

She looked up slightly suprised. There were already 200 viewers, the chat box flooded with "Hi Lyniz" she said hi really quietly, i posted to twitter and facebook and tumblr about my liveshow and soon there were eight thousand viewers.  

I started answering questions and she answered alot too.

"Pierce the Veil or You me At Six?" 

"I know she likes pierce the veil..." 

"I like them both, actually. theyre amazing bands."

There were a couple of music questions, she loved answering them and being asked about music.

"Favorite song?" 

"A match in the water, hell above or reckless by You me at six and pierce the veil." 

I laughed and turned on "Start of something new" by high school musical. I started to dance and sing along while she laughed and i pulled her out of her chair, and she laughed with me. The slow parts came on and i wrapped my arms around her shoulders, and Danced with her. She was laughing and i smiled.

She's amazing, perfect even. 

And i think.. i think i'm in love with her.

I know it's crazy, ridiculous to fall in love withs omeone in such a short time...

But love doesn't need time. You can know fromt he day you meet someone they're amazing, and that you'll need them. You'll always have that piece of your heart that knows if they left you, that you'd never be the same.. I have that part of my heart now. And it belongs to Lyniz.

I looked down at her and she was Holding me and the song was about to end. I stretched my arms =out and looked at her and she lifted her look to me, and smiled.

And in that moment i knew, i needed her.

so then, i pulled away and.. i kissed her. It lasted a couple moments, some of the best moments of my life. I kissed her and she pulled away,

her eyes were wide and she said "I.. have to go." 

I fucked up. How could i ever think she would think i would be enough for her? I walked back to the computer and the chat was scrolling so fast.

"Go after her" 

"I ship Dyniz" 

"make her believe you love her." 

But there was one that stood out. 

"Wow, they'res no hate.. Cause everyone knows theyre perfect for eachother." 

I still felt the feeling of my lips on hers, i smiled. and said

"What can i do?" 

There were so many chats. 

"Flowers!" 

"sing to her!" 

but there was one, amazing one.

"Thank you for your idea, Carmin.. i need to get a pen."