"Fetch." Said Ophelia as she tossed Lestranges wand to the end of the hall.

"Bitch."

"Yeah, you're about to find out just how much of a bitch I can be." She said looking directly at Tom, her face completely blank not giving away any of her emotions. "Your whore?"

"Ophelia, I can explain." He said reaching out to hold her hand, but she pulled away.

"Oh, since I'm a whore shouldn't you pay for that first." She spat. She had never been this angry before. "You said you loved me."

"I do love you." Said Tom, "Lestrange is just trying to hurt you. Let's go somewhere else."

"Why? Do you not want the whole school to know that you called your loving girlfriend a whore?" Asked Ophelia, "that you told your friends how good she was on her knees. That I was just a piece of arse. Come on then," she began walking away and he followed quickly falling into step with her, she walked into an abandoned classroom and closed the door, "I can understand telling your friends about me. But to call me that. Then there is the fact that he just called you his lord, but that's second on the agenda today."

He stood in front of her. Not knowing what to say, she walked around him and sat down.

"Do enlighten me, Riddle." Said Ophelia, "why shouldn't I break up with you." A tear escaped her right eye and rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and cleared her throat, staring at the teenaged boy in front of her who just looked confused.

They had been in love this morning. But now she was crying because of something he did.

He bit the inside of his cheek, pulled a chair to in front of the desk she was sitting at and looked at her.

"You never told me you had a temper on you." He muttered, trying to lighten the mood, she folded her hands on the desk.

"I humiliated someone in public, I put hair remover in a girls shampoo, I even stole a mans livelihood, all because they made me angry. You knew two of those, you know I have a temper." Her foot began tapping on the ground.

"I only called you that because it was the only way they would accept our relationship." Said Tom and Ophelia scoffed.

"Say it, Riddle, say why." She said.

"Because you are a blood traitor." He said and she nodded. "But that doesn't mean I don't love you."

"God bless you, loving a blood traitor like me." She said Sarcastically. "Why did he call you his lord."

Tom reached for his wand only to discover it wasn't there, he looked at her as she examined the yew wand in her hand.

"Planning on Obliviating me? I'm getting a little tired of being the understanding girlfriend. I enjoyed it but I don't even want to try and understand this." She said as she held the wand. More tears escaped her but she made no move to wipe them away. She pulled his ring out of her pocket, "Is this a Horcrux, love?"

She said it out of habit and the word felt stale leaving her lips.

"Yes." He replied, and her head sank to her hands as he heard a sob escape her. He didn't know how to deal with negative emotions from Ophelia. She rarely had them with him around.

"Who did you kill?" She asked forcing herself to look at him.

"My father." He replied and Ophelia steadied her breathing.

"Tom, I love you, I just want you to know that before we break up." She said meeting her eyes with his.

Hers golden and spilling over with tears, and his Grey and emotionless.