But I really didn't want Alexander to know that he killed me and causes me to start screaming in my dreams. He probably wouldn't talk to me anymore and after I had trusted him with my life story I don't know what to do.

  "Where was I when this happened in the dream? Was I dead or something?" Normally a person wouldn't dwell on what they were doing in the dream they would have comforted the person. But he seemed intent on finding out.

"Mydadsfacechangedintoyoursandyoukilledme!" I said it fast so he wouldn't understand but I kind of hoped he did so I didn't have to repeat myself. I knew that he would never talk to me again after this I could just see it happening.

  He looked at me with shock but it quickly changed into sympathy and something else I couldn't read. He stood up and started pacing around the room. He looked like he was debating with himself. I watched him pace for about ten minutes when I started to get a headache. I stood up and followed him but ran into his back when he suddenly stopped.

  "Ow." I rubbed my forehead. He sat down and beckoned me over to him.

  "What exactly happened in the dream?" I shook my head not wanting to recall.

  "I heard noises and went downstairs. I saw my aunt get thrown across the room and I hid. She ran after me also trying to hide but the person caught up to her and killed her." I got shivers just from remembering. "He turned around and I saw my father, he charged at me and grabbed me by my throat then pushed me against a wall. Then he changed and suddenly it was you and not my father.  You leaned in and said something to me before you stabbed me in the heart." He looked at me and wiped a tear, I didn't know was on my face, away. I looked at the remorse in his eyes and burst into tears for the third time in front of him.

  He pulled me into a hug and laid down with me in his arms.

   "Shh, everything will be alright. I would never do something like that to you." The last part seemed to be indecisive but I didn't care because all I wanted to do was stay in his arms and cry.

   He let go of me and stood up. He walked over to the door, but I don't want him to leave. For the first time in a while I felt safe with someone and now they are just leaving when I needed them.

   "Don't go Alex. Please stay." I begged as I sat up. He smiled down at me and turned off the light. I winced at how dark it was but I can still see him through the moonlight coming through the windows. He looked serene with the light hitting his face and features making him seem angelic.

   He walked back over and climbed under the covers.

  "I'm not going anywhere, this is my bed too you know. Your aunt didn't want me sleeping on the couch so she let me sleep in here." He stated like it was obvious. I smiled and wiped away the tear tracks that were drying. And I crawled over to him, as he opened his arms. He started to sing Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm by Sleeping with Sirens in a deep voice while I mouthed the words.

I lost my heart

My home is the ocean

The waves underneath will soon be my home

I will fall asleep

I'll close my eyes and dream of days

When I wasn't all alone

All that I know is gone

Fall deeper and deeper

The sirens are singing their song

I miss my breath there's no more left

I miss the sound of the wind at my back