Chapter Eight

Hi its me again. I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to upload. I know that you all will say bullshit, but school is really hectic right now. And I realized that i left you all at a cliffhanger. I'm soooooo sorry.

Now before we get down to business I have to ask you all to tell your friends about me and vote for me because people look at the reads and votes of the story as well as if it looks interesting. Also please start commenting on my story. Your feedback could make it much better. Be that person to make it better and tell me what you think of my writing.

And I am going to put up a new story, it's called Life as Assassin. Its about an orphan who lives with Indians on an island full of pirates and she goes around saving the Indians and killing pirates. It has magic, adventure love, and blood so all the good stuff. I'll post as much as I can. Enjoy.

Recap

    "Alexander?" I gasped. He pulled the knife out and smirked. He whispered in my ear, "You deserve this." And plunged the knife into my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I screamed and felt hands on my arms pinning me down. I struggled to get out of the persons grasp.

  "Lola wake up. Wake up!" A voice yelled. My eyes snapped open and I saw crystal clear blue ones staring back at me with worry.

   I recoiled from my memories of the dream. Alexander hovered over me on my bed, still holding onto my arms. I shoved him away from me and sat up. Which wasn't easy since he was still half on top of me. He got off of me and blushed. I laughed dryly at him and burst out into tears again.

   Alexander pulled me into his chest and cooed "It's okay. It's gonna be all right. They can't hurt you now." He said while he rubbed my back. I didn't question how he knew it was about my dad but then I remembered him killing me in the dream and I immediately stiffened in his arms.  

  He must have noticed because he held me at arms length now and looked into my eyes as if the answers were written there. Sorry buddy but after sixteen years of hiding any sign of  my emotions from anyone and everyone you aren't going to find anything."Is something wrong?" I just nodded and looked at anything but Alexander.

"Lola what exactly was your dream about?" His voice almost cracked. He seemed really worried about me. I looked up at him to see pain in those crystal eyes of his.

    "You." I squeaked. He sighed and let go of me. He turned to put his feet off the edge of my bed, rested his elbows on his thighs and buried his face in his hands. He chucked humorlessly.

   "Yeah I kinda got that cause you talk in your sleep. More like scream if you ask me." He barely whispered the last part, I almost didn't hear it, I don't think I was meant to though. "Tell me about your nightmare."

  "Bad dream." I corrected. He looked at me like I was crazy. "What's the difference?" I shrugged and stated.

  "Nightmares are our fears and worries that get the best of us in our sleep. Dreams can be achieved and can happen. Even if its ridiculous it can still come true. So it was a bad dream." He stared at me for what seemed like hours before he finally spoke.

  "Alright then tell me about the bad dream. What was I doing in it?" He raised his eyebrows in a knowing way. I blushed at what that could have meant if it weren't a bad dream. I shrugged trying to hide how embarrassed I was at his comment and laid down. 

   "It was about my dad. He came here and he killed my aunt. He came after me and his face changed." My voice was weak and lifeless. I really didn't want to say it out loud. I just wanted to forget it.