"He never called you Khushi", Arnav agreed, holding her close, "Aman has been with me throughout"

Khushi didn't know what to trust

"Dadi..", she mumbled, hoping she could ask Dadi to back her up.

"What happened to Dadi?"

"She...she had a panic attack when she heard of your acci..."

"Where is she Khushi?"

"In her room"

"I'll be back", Arnav ran towards Dadi's room, worried about the fragile health of the matriarch

"Dadi", he spoke urgently as he opened the door

"Chote", she whimpered as she hugged him tight and cried into his chest, "how are you? the accident...blood.."

"Nothing happened to me Dadi"

"But Aman said.."

Arnav interrupted her, "Khushi told me.. but it was not Aman"

Dadi cupped her palm on her mouth, "We were so scared Arnav, we thought he got you...we thought...we lost you"

"I am fine Dadi. Nothing happened to me", Arnav reassured her, "Rest for a while", he adjusted her pillow, "I will be back soon"

"Where are you going?" she held his hand tightly

"Nowhere..just to talk with Sameer & Aman", Arnav released her hand slowly, "I will come back to you in a few minutes", he kissed her on her forehead as Dadi closed her eyes exhaling a deep breath.

He pulled a blanket on her and walked out of her room after closing the door.

"Khushi", Arnav walked with purposeful steps towards the living area, his blood boiling at the beast for creating havoc in the hearts of his loved ones.

She looked at him

"Khushi", Arnav repeated as  he sat down next to her in the couch. Extending his arm around her shoulders, he comforted her, "Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I am..now", she sighed weakly

"Where is Arvin?"

"Roma is tending to him"