PART- IX (A)

THIS UPDATE IS TOO LONG- HENCE IS BROKEN INTO TWO PARTS... BOTH BELONG TO PRESENT TIMELINE WHEN ARNAV FINDS KHUSHI IN THE PARTY AT TAJ.

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Timeline-wise this is right after Part-7)

Party at Taj, Bombay: 

Khushi entered smiling with her colleagues in a light blue colored net embroidered saree..........

Seeing her brought back many memories for Arnav.........

"Bring her to me", he replied back to Aman.....

As planned, a waiter bumped into Khushi, spilling juice on her sari....

Khushi's jaw dropped at the silhouette of a man standing tall looking in her direction. She could even recognize his shadow in sleep................

She couldn't hold herself anymore. She ran straight into his arms and hugged him... her Sir ji... the love of her life...

"This is where she belongs", Arnav mused, "Khushi- the queen that rules my heart and life".....

As they stood together in the passageway in an intimate hug, time stopped for both of them. Khushi felt home after all these months of anguish. Arnav felt a huge weight taken off his heart with his beloved in his embrace. 

He held her close as her petite body raked with sobs in his arms

"Khushi", he said trying to soothe her, "honey, relax, don't cry"

Khushi just couldn't stop. Arnav couldn't see her tears. Her pain had always hurt him. Arnav watched her keenly. She looked frailer than she did 15 months back.

"What have you done to yourself Khushi?", he asked running the back of his palm on her left cheek, his lips touching her forehead.

She whimpered more and was unable to talk with hiccups. She felt her legs giving away and held onto him for support.

Realizing that, Arnav lifted her off her feet into his strong arms. He carried her to the elevators and pressed the floor button. She held onto the lapels of his coat, eyes closed, with her head hidden in his chest as she still hiccuped.

Arnav kept looking at the angel in his arms. He sighed deeply.
As he stepped into his grand luxury suite, he walked to his bedroom, and lowered her gently on his bed. He went back to lock the door, and got her a glass of cold water.

As he sat next to her on his bed, he made her drink it.