Chapter 6

Hazel POV

  I sighed as I walked lazily towards the gates of the wind tribe. I didn't even bother with the relaxed guards that were sleeping on the job- that is until the black haired one decided to point a weapon at me.

  "Who're you? What do you want with the Wind Tribe?"

"I'm here for Hak..." I replied tiredly, yawning a bit. My yawn seemed to be contagious as the blonde one yawned as well.

The black haired one didn't lower his guard or weapon, and kept glaring at me. But he was soon pushed away by a rowdy lady who touched my hair, "Wow so silky!!" Another lady came and touched my face, "Such flawless and soft baby like skin~!" Another one came and....felt my chest as I grew extremely flustered "Woah...So huge" She commented.

Soon, a crowd formed around me, as I felt kind of overwhelmed. "What's going on?!" A voice boomed out loud, as everybody stopped what they were doing and stepped aside.

"Hazel?" Mundok called out, his eyes widening and slightly watering. My breath hitched slightly as my eyes filled with tears themselves. I ran towards Mundok, as he engulfed me in a tight teddy bear hug.

"Hazel...you're okay" We parted from the hug, as Mundok wiped my tears.

"Hak told me you stayed back at the castle when the attack happened....and-..." Mundok started, but was cut off by someone else.

"HAZEL!!" I was wrapped in a hug, a kiss pressed to the side of my temple, as somebody sobbed lightly.

"Min-Soo..." I hugged back, running my fingers through his soft hair. "You're okay" He chanted like a mantra.

We parted and I looked around, ignoring the whispers from the towns people. "Where are Hak and Y-..." My mouth was closed with a hand pressed to my mouth. "You mean Hak and the court lady Lena?" Min-Soo chuckled nervously as I nodded at his words slowly.

"They left to find the oracle." He whispered lowly.

"I'm guessing you're going to accept Soo-Won as the king.... after all it is the best way to solve this situation." I gently removed Min-Soo's hand from my mouth, and frowned slightly, as Mundok nodded with a grimace.

"That should be the case...Hak left early in the morning...he shouldn't be too far, knowing he'll stop for breaks, for Yona- or he might've already reached the oracle's hideout." Mundok rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Soo~ You're pretty familiar with Lord Hak, Huh? I'm Tae-woo! This is Han Dae!" The black haired guy from before smirked as he introduced both him and his friend. I returned a weak smile and nodded politely.

"I guess you could say I'm familiar"

"What's Lord Hak like, Hazel?" A random girl asked, as the whole crowd waited for an answer.

"He's...a wonderful....witch" I deadpanned as everybody burst out into chuckles. I giggled before looking up, "No I'm just kidding. Let's see...Hak's rude, unattractive....not lovable at all, a tease, a flirt, a pervert like Mundok..." "HEY!"

"...But overall he's a pure gold hearted person. He may be a mischievous person, but he's really kind. He's been there for me whenever I needed help...He's always been there to turn my frown upside down....He's like my lucky star...always shining bright, never losing its light. He's one of the reasons for my smile...I don't know what I'd do without him. One cannot live without having a Hak in their life", I finished with a gentle smile and a wink. The girls awwed as Mundok and Min-Soo smirked, whilst the other men clapped in awe.