Chapter 5

Hazel POV

I sighed absolutely bored out of my mind. Roaming the castle got tiring real quick. I mean- back then, I could work around the castle, now the maids wouldn't let me. Back then, I could annoy everybody- Now, half of them are dead whilst Yona, Hak, and Min-Soo are hopefully in the wind tribe by now, and Soo-Won is being a bitch and ignoring me for his "King duties". Like bro! You ain't even a king yet!

  I walked in a random hall, and walked down the stairs which lead towards somewhere.

  "This is..." I took in a deep breath as I looked around the garden. I giggled as I spotted a tree. Walking towards it, I traced the engravings we made that day.

  S+Y+H+H

  My eyes got tears in them, as I leaned my forehead on the engravings.

  ~Flashback~

"Oh...Hi!!" A certain prince greeted as he bumped into the girl they met a few days ago.

  "Princey!!" I waved cheerfully, as he chuckled.

  "What're you doing here?" Soo-Won asked curiously.

  "I was looking for Hak and Yona, but unfortunately Hak left for the wind tribe as Princess Yona has lessons. So I thought I'd take a walk around the castle." I explained, as he smiled and nodded, understanding.

  "Well~ I'm free~ So let's play!!" We laughed, as we ran around the field of flowers.

  After a while, both of us were beat as we threw ourselves on the grass beneath us, breathing heavily.

  We looked at eachother, getting lost in each other's eyes, before bursting out laughing. "That was sooo fun!" Soo-Won kept laughing as I agreed. Getting up, I walked over, grabbing a bouquet of flowers and walking towards Soo-Won, sitting next to him. He gazed at me curiously, watching me. I grabbed the flowers, bitting my lip in concentration as I made a flower crown for him.

  "I don't have money right now to buy you something nice, but take this as my first friendship present to you." I smiled as I handed him the finished product.

  "Woah~ Thanks Hazy!" My eyes widened at the nickname.

  "Hazy?" I questioned, cringing slightly at how it sounded....it was weird.

  "Yeah! Friends give each other nicknames! We're friends! So my nickname for you is, Hazy!" The bunny prince grinned, as if he had discovered the greatest thing in life. "Well...in that case! I'll call you...Su-Su!" He sweatdropped at the nickname, before nodding and agreeing with it.

  "Hey....Hazy? Let's go engrave our names into that tree! To show our friendship!!"

  "ALRIGHT SU-SU!!" We ran towards the tree, joyfully.

  "But Yona and Hak aren't here...let's write their names as well!" Soo-Won nodded, as I grabbed a dagger out of nowhere, and began writing:

Soo-Won+Yona+Hazel+Hak

S+Y+H+H

Flashback over~

  "What're you doing here? I told you to stay in your room." A gentle voice rang out, as I turned around to spot Soo-Won.

  "I got bored Soo-Won! There's nobody around to play with! I can't do anything....I can't clean, I can't cook, I can't use the training fields- now you want to take away the freedom of roaming the castle from me as well?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair, with frustration.