five

a/n ahhh I'm so sorry you had to wait so long for a new chapter. I should start updating more often now though

"Be careful okay?" Chris asked as we all walked outside. Thea, Jay and Owen have already returned and the bus was parked outside my house. I have to say, I was impressed, it was a really nice bus.

"Of course I'll be careful, it's me" I grinned at Chris as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well in that case, try to have some fun too." He replied.

"Who's this?" Thea asked as she jumped out of the bus and walked towards where me, Chris, Violet and Blake stood. "Is he coming too? We didn't discuss this." Thea spoke as she looked my brother up and down.

"His name is Chris, he's Izzy's brother," Blake explained as he took my bag from me and carried it towards the bus, "and no, he's not coming."

After that, everyone started heading towards the bus as Chris waved goodbye. He didn't explain why he got kicked out of school, or how he was planning to keep that a secret from our parents, but I did hope he was going to be okay.

"Welcome to the fun bus!" Jay shouted as soon as I got on. He was sitting in the driver seat with a massive grin on his face, his arms outstretched and gesturing to the entire bus.

"I'll give you a tour." Blake smiled at me. I was slightly confused, since there wasn't that much room to actually show someone around, but I laughed and nodded anyway. I noticed that all the bus seats were removed and instead replaced with long sofas, four of them in total. "This is where we sleep" Blake said gesturing to the sofas, "There's six of us now, so some people can share."

Blake then showed me the toilet at the back of the bus, which admittedly was much cleaner than expected and even had a small shower. Obviously, a fair amount of money was invested in this bus. When the "tour" finished, we all sat down on the sofas- except for Jay of course, someone had to be driving the bus.

"So guys," Violet bagan, "I have a great idea for this trip. Obviously we all have different places we would like to visit, so I thought that we could all take turns on deciding where we go. Everyone would be able to choose somewhere to go, and by doing so we would all end up doing something we enjoyed." When she finished talking, she was beaming at everyone expectantly.

"Sounds good to me" Owen nodded, looking like he had already chosen where he wanted to go, everyone else seemed to agree with him too.

"Since I'm driving, I think I should be choosing first!" Jay announced from the front of the bus. Violet rolled her eyes but waited for him to elaborate anyway. "I already have just the place!"

"Well? What is it?" Blake asked.

"Someone I know is having a massive party not that far from here so I thought-" Jay was interupted by the groans let out by Owen, Violet and Thea. "What's the problem guys? I promise it will be fun, and Violet said that we can all choose one place to go, this is the one I have chosen."

"Fine." Violet muttered, altough she looked like she wanted to make Jay choose somewhere else.

"Are you okay with parties Izzy?" Blake asked turning towards me, "you don't turn into a pumpkin at midnight or something, do you?"

"I don't think that's quite how the story goes." I chuckled. Parties were never really my thing, I was always busy studying and it's not like my mother would have allowed me to go to one anyway. "I haven't really ever been to a party before." I muttered as I reply to Blake's question. Everyone suddenly seemed to freeze and look at me, even Thea lowered her phone and looked at me with both of her eyebrows raised.

"Are you saying that you have honestly never ever been to a party before?" Violet asked, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Not really," I shrugged, "I mean, I've been to a few birthday parties when I was a kid.. but no, I have never been to an actual party before."

"Well, I'm glad that I have chosen the place I have!" Jay shouted from the front of the bus.

___________________________________________________________________

An hour later, everyone was trying to get ready for the party. I was wearing one of Violet's dresses, which I thought was a bit too tight and a bit too short but decided not to comment on.

“I don’t understand how people can shower in like five minutes” Blake's voice came from the shower, slightly muffled by the running water. “I mean I can go as fast as I can I still have to shampoo my hair and condition my hair and scrub myself and shave and cut myself while shaving accidently and use the blood in my summoning of the dark lord then travel to another dimension to ward off my enemies then come back and dry off how do you do that in five minutes.” I wondered if he always talked that much whilst showering.

“2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner” Thea shouted back at him, a smile playing on her lips.

“Of course!” Blake shouted back, “Why didn't I think of that before?”

I laughed and looked around at everyone, they were all pretty much done and sat on the sofas, laughing at Blake too. Jay was no longer driving, since we had arrived ten minutes ago and now he struggiling to style his hair, but somehow just ended up with it being messier than previously. “I'm excited about this guys!” he grinned and clasped his hands together, “not only is this going to be super fun, it's also Izzy's first ever grown up party!”

I could feel myself starting to blush a bit. Honestly, I also considered myself to be quited mature and grown up. But with these people, I felt really young and unexperienced.

When Blake finally came out of the shower, already dressed we finally gatherd everything we needed (mostly just phones) and got out of the bus.

We were parked in front of a massive house, as soon as I stepped outside I could hear the loud music coming from inside. Jay started walking towards it with an excited bounce to his step and we all followed. No one was watching the door so we all simply walked in. Jay had instructed us all to say that we were with him if anyone asked who we were. All of this felt to strange to me.

As we entered the house I was hit witht he strong smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies. Great. “Okay guys, have fun and if you need to head back to the bus come find me since I have the keys” Jay yelled over the music and disapeared into the crowd.

“I'm going to find something to drink.” Thea nodded towards the kitchen and walked away, followed by Owen and Violet. I gulped and realised that they were all used to this scene and were completely comfortable going off to enjoy themselves.

“Do you want to stick with me?” Blake asked, a smile on his lips. I nodded because I could not deal with being alone on my very first party. “Oh look, they're actually playing spin the bottle.” he laughed and pointed at a corner where a bunch of teenagers were sat in a small circle, a bottle in the middle. “in all my years that i have been on this Earth I have not played spin the bottle once. Does this mean that I’ve never actually lived? Do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? Or is its importance exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour.” Blake laughed and I was about to answer him with some witty comment but he was already pulling me towards the group of people with a bottle between them.

Oh no.

a/n 

let me know what you thought about this chapter and like it if you enjoyed it, I promise the next one will be a lot more interesting! <3