『5』Inverted Denki

Izuku smiled, "Denki long story short we're in an alternate dimension and are currently surrounded by the hero versions of our entire class, minus Shinso.

"Interesting, I never would have imagined that I would one day I would travel to an alternate dimension."

"Less talk more--" Eijiro cut himself off by locking lips with Denki. The two proceeded to make while class 1a and the other villains just watched.

"I SHIP IT!" Ashido said excitedly.

"Hey boys!" Izuku said trying and failing to get their attention. "Priorities!" He yelled exasperated. The two continued to ignore him and make out.

Izuku clenched and clenched his fist and his eyes began to glow. Smoke enveloped the two boys causing Eijiro to drop Denki and they both started coughing.

"Better." Izuku said as his eyes returned to their normal colour and the smoke dissipated.

"That wasn't the best way you could have dealt with that situation Izuku-sama."

"Yeah, yeah spare me your lecture Denki I've heard it all before." Izuku groaned.

"So immature." Denki sighed.

"Has Uraraka's group arrived yet?" Izuku asked electing to ignore the last comment.

"Still no sign of them."

"I see."

"Although previousoy we figured out that hero's quirk. Once he can make contact with your head you vanish, apparently being sent here."

"Great now can you electrocute everyone here so we can try to find a way to leave."

"As much as I would love to do that, I feel that's not the most wise course of action."

"Huh?" Izuku questioned. Denki was pretty much the only person in his group that questioned his decisions. "You have a better plan?"

"Indeed, seeing as the battle over there isn't over yet and we all ended up in this room I feel the most logical decision we could make is to stay put until they have successfully dealt with the situation over in our world." Denki whispered.

"So basically you're saying we let ourselves get captured?" Izuku whispered back.

"Precisely."

"All right then, you're the only other one that I trust when it comes to decision making."

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO PLOTTING!" Bakugo yelled angrily.

"Knowing Kaminari it couldn't be much." Ashido said

"Yeah no offense Kaminari but you're not one for plans." Kirishima chuckled.

"Not one for plans!" Denki said shocked. "Is this world's me an idiot or something?"

"I wouldn't say idiot." Kaminari said rubbing the back of his neck.

"A version of me that has abysmally low intelligence. I can see it in his eyes." Denki said.

"Well everyone seems to be opposites, I mean take my doppelganger. He looks terrified right now." Izuku laughed st Midoriya. "Or Kat's who seems to have a shorter fuse than Mashirao, or Shoto who looks like he has never smiled a day in his life." Izuku said.

"You're really mean you know that." Midoriya said with a frown on his face.

That same popping noise was heard again and a red haired girl fell from the ceiling and landed on her feet.

"Graceful as always." Denki says.