Downhill slide

Y/n

When I woke up I noticed Lucio. He looked super ill and weak. I panicked and went to find Asra. I found him and Julian in the library. "Hurry, Lucio looks way worse then usual and I don't know what to do!" Asra just nodded and dashed down the hall after me. Julian just sauntered slowly after us and ran back to drag him to the count. After much protest I finally got Julian to Lucio. As I walked in he just slightly waved. "Y/n now would be a great time to use that comfort spell you found." Asra said. I just nodded and got to work. It was a simple spell, I cast the spell on Lucio and he visibly relaxed. "Julian please do something. " I begged. He sighed deeply. "I'm sorry y/n I dont know what else to do other then the leeches. You might lose him." Julian stated. Tears formed in my eyes. I took a look at Lucio and gave a sad smile, then i went for a walk.

Asra

Y/n sadly walked out the door. I kinda understood what he felt. He finally found the one person he was willing to put the effort of loving into but they fell ill. A wave of anger crashed over me. Lucio had a way of being sweet but then giving a dose harsh reality of his personality.

3rd person

Not a single one of the men other then Lucio knew of the dark forces playing in the shadows waiting to pounce. Y/n didnt know what he wanted to do. Sure two days and he fell in love with the count but he knew in his heart that a miracle would happen at some point.

Y/n

I sat by the fountain and cried. I hoped and hoped that somehow Lucio would recover. I felt like I actually had a connection with him. I stood and dusted myself off. I walked back to Lucio's room for whatever time I had left. As I walked in Lucio smiled weakly. I got on the bed and hugged him. I didnt care If I got sick at this point I just wanted to be with him.

So my dumbass forgot to mention that this story starts before mc died of the red plague and I'm gonna use this on how mc caught it.
And sorry updates are slow this stupid Corona is pissing me off and I have to do classes online.