Next Morning

"What is going on here!?" I woke up startled and realized it was Julian yelling. "Shhh your loud!" I hissed. Julian glared at me with a look that could kill. "You were given one job, take care of the count, not sleep with him!" Julian yelled. "He was cold and he is sick! I was taking care of him by keeping him warm Julian Devorak!" I yelled. He looked taken aback then scoffed and marched off. Lucio looked at me with groggy eyes so I lied his head back down and told him to sleep more. As Lucio slept I just thought. Thought about Julian and Asra, worried about how Asra would react to my way of taking care of Lucio. I started to nod off still quite tired myself. I curled around Lucio and fell asleep nice and warm. *an hour later* I awoke to a soft knock on the door. "Come in" I said quietly. Asra came in with a steaming pot of tea and some food. "Thought you could use some of this." He said indicating the food and tea. I nodded and smiled. "Thank you master." I said. "It's alright y/n I enjoy making stuff for you." Asra said. I thanked him and he left. I ate a little then went to the restroom to freshen up a little. When I came back Lucio was trying to sit up. I rushed to his side to help him. "Here Lucio, Asra brought food you should eat." I told him. "Alright then." He munched slowly on some bread because he wasn't that hungry due to being sick. I noticed some books near the tea pot and a note on top. The note said that were from Asra to keep me busy while Lucio sleeps. I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

Second chapter done hope you enjoyed!
Love Max!