Meeting.

Y/n's POV

Me and Asra were headed to the castle to help Julian look for a cure for the plague. I couldn't help but be distracted. Asra told me that I would be taking care of the count while him and Julian worked. I had heard stories about the count, most worse then others. I didnt realize we had arrived until Asra shook me from my thoughts. "Are you all right y/n? You have hardly said anything yet today." I felt bad not talking I was just worried about how to deal with the count. "I'm fine master I'm just worried about how to take care of the count." I confided with Asra. His gaze softened as I said this. "Julian will walk with you and help you today but tomorrow is when me and him need to crack down on this." I nodded in understanding as we walked to the library. "Hello Asra and y/n are you ready to begin?" Julian was always tough to crack. He didn't like to get to know people or get close to them. I nodded and took a deep breath. The walk to count Lucio's quarters was silent. "Julian, why do you push everyone away?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to Lucio's room. He just shook his head and kept walking. As we entered Lucio's room I immediately shut up. The room was beautiful. Lots of red and red is my favorite color. "Ah Julian nice of you to show up. And who's this you brought with you?" Lucio went from sounding annoyed to genuinely intrigued.  "I'm y/n and Julian is walking me through my schedule." I whispered. "What schedule?" Lucio asked. " Y/n is going to be your caretaker from now on while me and Asra look for a cure." Julian chimed in. Lucio looked rather interested now. "Well thank you for finding me someone who sticks to their schedule Jules." The count purred. I blushed, even though he looks rather Ill the count still looked rather good. Julian just looked annoyed. He handed me a peice of paper and walked out. I looked at the paper, it was what I had to do. I stuttered and spluttered. "*sigh* It's quite alright dear he does that regularly." The count sighed. "Oh, alright. Well looks like we need to start with your bath sir." I said walking over to him. "Call me Lucio. I really don't like formalities." He said. I nodded and helped him up. When I got him up he started shivering. I out of instinct wrapped him in my jacket. I didnt realize until I noticed him staring. "Yes? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled. "Julian never cares if I'm cold or not so I end up suffering more, you on the hand didn't even realize you gave me your jacket." He explained. I made an oh face and continued walking to Lucio's bath. When we got there I helped him undress and get into his bath. "I will be right back Lucio I'm gonna make you some tea." I told him he just hummed as he enjoyed the heat of the water. When I returned the count was nearly asleep. "Hey Lucio wake up so we can get you back to bed." I said quietly. He nodded and I helped him up and out of the tub. Once he was dressed I walked him back to his room and got him into bed. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "Will you stay?" He asked quietly and shakily. I nodded and slid in next him. Lucio immediately wrapped his arms around me and layed on me. "Thank you y/n, I don't like being alone believe it or not." Lucio whispered. I shushed him and told him to rest. He nodded and fell into a restless sleep. Shaking and coughing. I just pulled him closer to warm him up and soon fell asleep myself.

Alright first chapter done I hope you all enjoy this it takes a lot of work for us authors to do stuff like this.
Love Max