Chapter 2: Nick

Nick walked behind Zak, admiring the way he moved. Zak was like a strong, graceful stallion. Nick thought about what it would be like to be wrapped in Zak's muscular arms. Nick traced Zak's body with his eyes. God, he was so handsome. Nick wanted to run his fingers through his hair and kiss his neck. "Why are you so quiet?" Zak asked, snapping nick out of his fantasy. Nick looked up, "Oh, its nothing" he said blushing. "Are you okay?" Zak asked, "Fine, just tired" Nick answered. But it was more than that. But nick didn't say that. Zak opened the door to nerve. "Ready?" Jay asked. "Yeah" Zak said, picking up two cases. Jay walked to the RV. He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Billy got into the seat next to Jay, he closed his eyes and leaned back. Aaron got in next, he took out his phone and earbuds and leaned back too. He was snoring in less than a second. Nick rolled his eyes and got in. He noticed that Zak wasn't in the RV yet. He was just standing there, thinking. Nick whispered to Jay, " Drive" Nick said with a grin. Jay looked at him, "dude, come on" Nick laughed, "Do it" he said. Jay pressed on the gas. Nick pulled out his phone as soon as they started moving, he put the camera to the back window to film Zak running after the van. Nick was laughing so hard. Jay watched in the mirror. He laughed. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Zak yelled. Nick doubled over. "Jay stop" Nick said. The RV stopped. Zak opened the door. His face was red. "Hi" Nick said with tears in his eyes, "Welcome back" He said. Zak sat down and crossed his arms, "Whatever" He mumbled. Nick grinned. Jay started driving again. Nick stared at Zak, sweating and blushing. with his arms crossed, his muscles bulging. Nick tried not to look. But it was hopeless. "Nick? can you look up diners near here? my phone died" Nick pulled out his phone "there's one up the road" Nick took another glance at Zak. Zak pulled up the bottom of his shirt to wipe his forehead, revealing his tight six pack abs. Nick made a moaning sound in the back of his throat. Nick stared,it took all his willpower not to run his finger tips along Zak's stomach.  Jay pulled into a parking lot. A sign read "Joe's Diner" . Jay shook billy's arm, "wake up,bro, waffles" Billy opened his eyes. Aaron's eyes fluttered open. He took out his earbuds. "Yes" he said, opening the door. Everyone got out and walked into the diner.