Straight For The Castle

I woke up in Kahlil's arms with a smile on my face. I laid there for a bit listening to his heartbeat. Everything felt so peaceful until I got a call. I grabbed my phone and picked it up.

"London i have some bad news," My guy in the FBI said. "They know I've been lying to you and they are headed your way, They have kill order,"

"I can handle myself I'm the safest person"

"You don't get it, these aren't just agents their assassin, you're not the only targ-" he said as I started to get a call from someone else. I picked it up and it was silent at first but then I heard a whisper.

"London, we love so much"

It was my mother's voice.

"Son, we need you to survive this please"

It was my father's voice now. And then the call ended. I then got a message. I opened it and it was the heads of my parents on a white table. I dropped my phone and covered my mouth. Kahlil must have woken up while I was on the phone because when he saw me do that he picked it up and looked at me. He canes towards me and hugged me.

Nothing hurts more than finding out you're the cause of your parent's deaths. I couldn't cry at all. I was just silent. I was still processing the fact that I am being hunted downwind everyone connected to me is a target. I pushed Kahlil off of me and he looked at me in confusion.

"You need to leave"

"I'm not leaving you"Kahlil yelled.

"You have too please I can't let you die because of me. I need you to get out of town and stay hidden" I said getting up and opening up my secret drawer. It had all the special types of weapons in it. I grabbed a few and pushed Kahlil towards the door.

"I'm not leaving you by yourself"

"If you don't leave right now, I will break up with you" I screamed and he kissed me. I kissed him back instead of saying goodbye.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too"

He left out of the house and ran towards his car. I closed the door and then I heard an explosion. I opened the door and there was Kahlil's car on fire with him inside of it.

Words can't describe how I feel right now. I continued to look at the car as people watched it burn. My people pulled up and saw what was happening. They escorted me to the car as fast as possible.

My body was motionless and I couldn't feel anything.

"London," one of my guys whispered.

I looked at him and I started to laugh. I couldn't stop laughing like it so funny how I finally decided to settle and everything gets ripped away from me. My daughter became a sob and I felt someone hugging me.

"It's okay we're going to kill them all"

"How," I said in mid-sob.

"They have assassin we have an army of gang members, every street has someone on it, we know their faces and who they work for, we got this"

"What do we do now. Walk up into the FBI headquarters and shoot down every last person" a guy said behind me.

"Yes, that's exactly what I want to do"

"Are you sure"

"Yes and if all fails I know I will be joining Kahlil and my parents in the afterlife," I said and everyone stayed silent. This is a suicide mission. One I would gladly take.

We maxed it to the Wild Cards Manor and there were a lot of people with weapons. We parked and headed inside the building.

I went straight to the armory and got suited up. I had knives, guns, explosives, and non-lethals on me. I headed to the main hall next and everyone began to look at me. I looked around the room looking at every single individual.

"Wild Cards, it is time to start the last phase of my plan" I spoke. "We are going to every government own agency and we will kill everyone that doesn't surrender"

They cheered and started to yell my name.

"Let's go" I screamed and everyone ran to out the building to a car and began to drive. Today was the day. Either I live or I die. I was escorted to a car once again and we drove to our destination.

Time flew by and the FBI headquarters was in sight. We parked up front and headed up the stairs. The guards saw us and the pulled their guns. My guys killed them quickly. We headed inside and I looked around to see almost every gun pointed at me.

"Get on the ground " one yelled and I slowly laid on the ground. They walked towards me and I gave them a smile. Some more of my guys fell from the ceiling and shot everyone. I got up from the floor dusting myself off. I continued to smile as I walked to the elevator and clicked the top floor while most of my guys went to every floor and killed everyone. I started to sing a song as I waited for the doors to open. I grabbed my guns and soon as I made it to the top floor the doors opened.

I ran in shooting everyone in sight. I continued you to sing as I flipped guys overshooting them until everyone was dead. I put my guns away letting out a sigh.

"Too easy"

I walked to the main office and there sat the director.

"Hello London," I heard a familiar voice. "It's nice to see you again"

The chair turned around revealing my old chorus teacher. I shot her without hesitation. She looked at her bullet wound and then looked at me with shook.

"You thought I was going to let you speak after you killed everyone I loved," I said shooting her again. "You must be the dumbest bitch I know" I shot her again but this time in the head.

I left the room walking towards the elevator. I heard it ding and as soon as it opened I was shot. I fell down due to it being a fatal shot. I heard footsteps walk closer to me and there stood Jasper with a smile.

"You really thought I was dead didn't yeah," he said waving his gun around. "You should know I'm smarter than that"

"I should have killed you when I had the chance I won't make the same mistake twice," I said detonating every explosive I had. I hugged Jasper tightly with all the strength I had left and whispered.

"Goodbye old Freind"