24: Starting of Fame

Start from the beginning

"Please, without me, you and Jennie wouldn't have sex last night" She held her chin high and I gasped at her boldness. She's not even trying to sugarcoat her words. 

I smacked her on the back of the head which made her yelp in pain. 

"Be quiet or someone will hear!" she glared at me and rolled her eyes. 

Definitely Jennie's sister.

"Be lucky I still have some use of you later on" she rolled her eyes again.

It is amazing how close I've gotten to someone who is not Nini. 

Thinking of the cute sexy smol bean, 

"Have you seen Jennie?" I asked missing my baby even if it's just been an hour since I have seen her

I miss my baby and her mandu cheeks. 

I'm suddenly hungry

"Nah I haven't. I just arrived and I was about to meet Rosé here to give her food" she raised the paper bag she was holding.

"Whipped ass," I said then received a smack

"I ain't whipped man I just want her to be happy before I confess to her" I could feel her become nervous with the thought

"You are really doing it today?" I asked. Before she could nod or say yes, a person's voice startled us from behind

"Doing what today?" we both turned our heads in the direction of that said person and I couldn't say anything because it was Rosé, the main character of our conversation.

Jisoo unnie looked at me in fear and I stood there frozen in place. 

This is not the right timing Chaeyoung Park!

I got to go

"uh-I...um yeah, I need to go look for Ms. Kim, I need to ask about the work we did so, hi Chaeng bye Jisoo" I wave to the two trying to avoid the awkward encounter.

I am not a good liar so I may or may not accidentally spout what we were talking about.

As I look behind me, I saw Jisoo giving me the glares. I only gave a thumbs up and went my way to see my beautiful girlfriend

-----------------------

JENNIE's pov

Tears were dripping down my eyes when I finished reading my baby's paper.

She genuinely loves me. I cannot express how I am feeling. I thought when I met Hanbin, I found my true love, but I guess that was just a stopover for me because I was really meant to be with Lisa.

He was a gas station and Lisa is and will forever be my destination.

The only thing I am grateful for Hanbin is my baby boy, he is such a sweet child. 

I love him and I am grateful that Lisa and Daehan treat each other as family.

I was woken up in my trance when a knock on my door was made. It opened and there revealed the reason for my cries.

"Hel—why are you crying" she went hurriedly to my side and embraced me not before locking the door.

I hug her waist and just buried my face on her stomach. She was standing in between the gap of my legs and I was sitting on my chair. 

Her hands went to my back giving me soothing rubs.

After a minute of me being a baby and crying my bawls out, I pushed her gently and her soft hands moved to my cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Did someone say mean things to you again? Who? tell me and I will rip his dick out or is it a girl? because I will not hesitate to pop her surgical boobs" she said and I laughed at what she said. 

She rub my nose and pointed at herself. She gave a confused look at my movement.

"M-me?" she pointed at herself too following my movement

"Baby, I k-know I have a dick but we shouldn't rip it b-because how will I suppose to pleasure you? and I didn't have a surgery, my tits are small see?" she cupped her boobs through her clothes and I laughed at her.

"You are such a dork" she took something from her pocket and gave me a handkerchief to blow my nose too. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry but why is it my fault? Did I do something bad?" she asked with a frown. I shook my head to say no. 

"It was because of what you wrote on your paper" I looked down feeling embarrassed at the reason.

She chuckles lightly. She pulled me upwards and placed me on my table. The papers I was marking were pushed to the sides. She went in between my legs then held my chin with one hand while the other went to my waist.

"From the moment I saw you I know you can never be the evil queen everyone describes you are, you were more than a scary teacher, you were the person I fell in love with at first sight. Everything in that paper is true and will always stay true" she gave me a peck on the lips and I just hugged her feeling emotional again.

"I love you, I really love you" we were just there hugging each other, savoring the feeling of love but of course reality had to be a bitch and ruin our moment. The fucking bell rung making us break our contact.

She laughed at my annoyed expression.

"I gotta go, baby, I'll see you at your class later. I love you" she gave me one last peck and went to her class.

Unknowingly my hands went to my lips and I smiled so widely. The butterflies were swarming my every being.

God, the things you do Manoban.

----------------------

thinking of ending this at 35 or 40 :)

don't forget to vote, comment, and stay safe!

---------A