The Lost Boy

There was a boy sleeping in a baby blue room. In that room there was a shelf there was a red and white sail boat. Under the shelf with the red and white sail boat there was a twin sized bed with a gray blanket with a little boy with tan skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair was sleeping under that gray blanket. Later that same night two sparkling lights came in the open wooden window of the sleeping child's room, but the lights weren't lights--they were fairies. One of the fairies was wearing a blue dress, had hazel eyes with curly dark black hair. She had fair pale skin, and her name was Blue. The second fairy had blonde hair in a pony tail, green eyes, she was wearing a green shirt and the same colored pants, the fairies name was Green (or Tinker Bell).                                                                                                          

"Is he the one?", Green asked Blue in her tiny voice.

"Yes it is him the one we traveled so long to find.", Blue repiled with hopefullness in her voice.

When Green and Blue were trying to transform into human size Green accidental dropped her wand it woke up the little boy and he saw Green and Blue, he rubbed his eyes in disbelieve that two women were in his room.

"Hello, my name is Blue and this is Green we have traveled so long to find you Archie Smith.", Blue said to the little boy who was on his feet on the wooden floor exposing his red and blue pajamas he walked towards Blue and Green with a look of amazement in his eyes but also looking at them like they were crazy.

"How do you know my name?", Archie asked Blue.

Blue looked out the window to the brightest star, "Before you went to bed you wished upon a star.",  Blue said pointing to the star she was looking at and then spoke again, "Thats when you wished for me to come and give you your wish but sadly I can not make this wish come true.", Blue said  in a sad voice as a idea popped into her head .

"wait I have an idea byt you're going to have to trust me and Green." Blue explained to Archie with a wide smile on her a face with her caring and cheerful voice she gave hope to Archie.

"So I won't have my wish to bring back my parents?", Archie asked as he is remembering when both of his parentshad fallen ill from the flu and becoming a orphan after two weeks his parents got sick.

"I'm afaird there is limits to my magic and bringing back the dead is one of them, but I do have some friends, we live in a magical world that Green and I call home it is called the Enchanted Forrest.", Blue said, Archie looked surpires and speechless at what he just heard from Blue.

"You mean where Snow White and other fairy tale characters live I thought those were just fairy tales?", Archie asked both Blue and Green.

"Yes it is where Snow WHite and other fairy tale characters live but it is not fairy teals it is a real world.", Blue explains.

"I'll go with you if you tell me who is going to adpot me.", Archie says 

"We are glade that you have made the decision to to come with us and your new parents are the one and only Snow White and Price Charming themselves but we must worn you that even though it night seem beautiful and everything you wish for there are people who use their magic for evil.", both Green and Blue explained to Archie who was excited to be a prince not only to his parents but to a whole kingdom.

"Okay so a you are talking about dark magic got it. Now can we go now?", Archie said while dying to get to his new family.

"Yes we can go now.", Green said tickkled about someone getting their happy ending. With a wave of Blue's wand they they were at Archie's new home , he had a horrible taste of metal and dirt, he saw a white castle with a banner that said "'WELCOME HOME ARCHIE'" when they walked into the castle Archie could smell a feast big enough for the whole kigdom  to eat, as they went further into the castle they can hear the princess and prince talk about the ball they are going to have for Archie tomorrow night,"Isn't his birthday tomorrow he's turning ten right?", Archie heard his handsome dad with blonde a, tall ,a and blue eyes said to his beautiful wife wife with her long black hair down,"Yes it is.", his mom replied back."wow iI have parents now it feels strange I thought I was going to be a orphan for the rest of my life.", Archie thought to himself as Blue, Green, and Archie were getting close to his new life."hello yur majesties.", Green and Blue said as Charming and Snow turned around and smiles stretching from ear to ear. "Mommy, Daddy if I may call you that?", Archie asked them "of course you can we are your parents and we love you so much and we will always love you no matter what happens.", Snow said kneeling down to his level and Charming followed after, Archie felt happier than he could remeber and he was happy. 

At the ball the next night the sound of th eorchestra made him feel more at home with being so king to him and welcoming him into the family.

1 year later the Charmings welcome twins into the world baby Emma and baby Neal.

I hope y'all liked it I had so much fun wrighting this story.. LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!!! XD