part 9

Author note
Hey its me guys...im sorry tht this part 9 should be published long time ago.... but i forgot about it...so i just publish it today...stupid me.....ughhh..nvm , enjoy reading✌✌

Liah and Sara bcome ur bridesmaid...so they wear a simple white dress with a different style , Liah has short sleeve and the dress is decorated with small diamond on its waist and its look like shattered glass going from her waist to the skirt and skattered at the middle of it while Sara pick a dress with the long sleeve and had a silver embroidery around her neck line and wrist on the sleeve...

They help u hold the long veil and skirt down the stairs in Cavier's mansion. U three get in the limo and chat a bit to make u relax.

Time skip..

Now u can see the beutiful big church infront of u....its really pretty after being decorated with white rose at the side of the stairs and the red carpet that u will walk on.

U cant believe it...its too much for u.....u wanna cry but need to hold it back since it will ruin Liah hardwork.

Cavier pov

Ive been waiting for her at the church with my mom and dad. Atlast ..the door was being opened...i can see her walk in with a smile on it...i can see that..she is nervous well...me neither.....but overall she look so goegeous like an angel walking towards me and bring light to my life..she is the one for me. I will makesure she will only love me and i will never let anyone take her away from...never

Ur pov

I was really nervous...omg ...theres alot of people that staring at me...some are my relatives and old classmate and some are Cavier relatives and a few VIP guest that his mom invited since Cavier's family was well known in business world.

I walk slowly towards Cavier as i feel the need to turn back...but i know i need to face my fear of entering a new world...where i will be a wife and a mother to my children.

I saw Cavier was nervous but he cant took off his eyes on me....well..is it bcuz i wear this dress...hahahahhaah..ok here it is...i stood infront of Cavier and in a few min...i will officially bcome Cavier wife and will receive a new name which is Miss _________ Alexious.

Author pov

"Do u...Cavier Alexious will take ____________ as ur wife?" "Yes i do and will always do with all of my heart.."
"And do u _________ will take Cavier Alexious as ur husband?"

U quiet for awhile and thingking if u will regret it..but this is what u want....every girl wishes to marry someone they love..." Yes i do and will love him forever"

"U both may kiss now" u lock eyes with Cavier and without a second he already lock his lips with urs and kiss u passionately.

Everyone that witness it clap and cherr for u both. After u both break the kiss..u started sobbing cuz u r happy that finally to be his.....

U shake hands with few of the guest and hug ur classmate and bestfriend...they congrates u both and wish ur happiness, u really miss ur parents..if only they were still alive to share this happiness with u...then u saw Adam...one of ur old classmate was talking with Sara or more likely to flirt with her.....:)

Cavier never let go of ur hand and always stay by ur side....he hold ur hand tightly and u feel cute bout it...whenever he was talking with the guest he will wrap his arm around ur waist to show that u were his .....

Clara and Lorenzo was hugging Cavier tightly and hug u too...Clara kiss ur cheek and saying congrates and told u both to have children soon....she was really happy for u both, while Lorenzo just smile at u and call u his daughter...they both were sweet.

After that...u both get in the limo and proceed to one of Cavier's hotel where u both will celebrate ur wedding there.

Cavier never let go of his hand off u...even in the car... u feel happy that u both have bcome one.

Once u step out from the limo....Cavier tighten his hold on ur hand and took u to his room...u will change ur dress there...