part 5

Cavier pov

I know the sicknees is attacking her..."Ca..cavier...my..me..dicine..table..." i pick her up and place her back to the bed and help her with the medicine...i give her the water from her water bottle....she already prepare everything...like....she already did it everyday...

Once she swallow the pill...she look a bit calm and she can breath like usual now...."Cavier...sorry for not telling u bout this all this time...." i hug her and tell her its alright...i understand it..

From this day onwards....i will take good care of her...more than before.Thats my promise.

I did not let her go to the cafe today...i already call her friend Adam to inform him bout the it. He is going to take care of the cafe for a week..or month..or forever.

I even force __________to live with me from today and forever. So right now i was busy handling bout transfering all her belongings to my mansion. Its really big so all of her belongings can fit in there.

She was shock at the sudden house moving and more...but idc...she is my number one priority now.

______________pov

"Cavier....why u did all of this...whats the problem." I cant understand why he makes me move to his mansion...i will live with him once we married..but now it still early...we even have a few more week to get married. Why cant he wait.

Suddenly he hug me and snuggle his head at my neck and whisper " my sweet little princess...i do this cause i love u." Thats all he say..but now i know...

Few hour has past and its already 6 pm
The transferring process do take lots of time...i feel so tired.....now i was in his car on the way to his mansion...i've go there for a few times but still cant remember the route since he always drive so fast with his favourite black lambhorgini.

The sunset look nice out there..if only im not tired...i would told him to stop and let me enjoy the sunset.....

I cant hold my eyes anymore...i just fall asleep in his car and thinking bout our future.