part 8

The day has come...

Author's pov

A maid walk in ur shared bedroom with a white dress in her hand...she knock ur door and get no answer..so she just come in and found out that u havent wake up from ur peaceful sleep.

She hang the dress in the large wooden wardrobe in ur room and wake u up...

She shake ur arms a bit "miss ________, pls wake up, today is ur important day miss..i need to prepare u for the wedding."

U quickly sit up once u heard she said 'WEDDING'....the day u have been waiting for..the day that will make u a wife to the perfect guy in the earth....

Ur pov

Its my wedding day...i still have 4 hours to get ready...the wedding will start at 12 o clock...ya...i still can make it since Sara wake me up earlier.

Need to clean myself now...ohya the dress....

"Ummm...Sara...where did u put the dress.." i ask Sara while she doing my bed.."Its was in the wardrobe there . Dont worry..i did not forget bout it.." she giggle while answering me which make me less nervous.....since today is the day where everything will change.

Author pov

After u came out from the bathroom...there were Liah, ur bestfriend...she is a make up artist so u decided that she will do ur makeup for the wedding. Before this...Cavier have suggest u to take a profesional makeup artist ......well Liah was professional too but since u dont wanna wear too much layer of makeup...u decided that u choose ur bestfriend to do the makeup cuz she know u like it simple but nice.

Everything was done now...Sara help u with the wedding dress and Liah help u with ur hairs..she just put ur hair in a messy bun and put a small crown that consist of small diamond on each spike of the crown...."wow......bestie...i cant believe u will get married today...i wanna cry...u look so gorgeous...." Liah say while holding her tears and hug u tightly. Suddenly...the feelings of nervous hit u...is this what u really want...