part 1

Your pov

"Ok guys!... now we will be closing the cafe,so please clean all the tables and finish all your work in 30 minutes" i told my workers.

"Ummm...._________, isn't it a little bit too early to close the cafe?" its Adam , one of my workers and also my friend. " I need to close early today cause i have a date with...... someone"

"Oh...ok, hihiihih" Adam giggle once u said it. Btw, he was my childhood friend. When i tell him im going to open a cafe, he is the one that always help me.Since he is jobless and always spend his life playing games, i ask him if he want to help me with the cafe so that he can earn some money, and he say yes. And one more thing is, he is taken, not single anymore.So there was nothing between me and adam, only friend .....i mean bestfriend.

Suddenly the entrance of the cafe was opened, i was too focus with my work so i just tell the customer that we are closing but the customer still coming inside. That was when i realize the cologne that the person wear is the same as my boyfriend.

"Oo....hi..im sorry, i was really busy just now that i dont realize that  it was u....s..or..ry.." it was really ashaming , how cant i know it was my boyfriend. Fuck my life. " Its ok dear, i know u are busy so i dont really mind about it. Dont feel bad bout it. Lets forget it and proceed to our date, ok?" Oh yaa....the date. "Ok!" :)

Time skip...
Author pov

After closing the cafe, he take u to the funfair with his black lamborghini.
U both first ride the roller coster. Only u having fun while he just sit there holding the steel strongly not letting it go. Deep inside his heart he really hate roller coster, but seeing u having fun makes him forget that he was on a roller coster.

Next , he take u to a merry go round. But there was no one there except u and him. Well it feel strange at first but u just shrug it off and just thinking about the fun that u both are having.

U ride on one of the horse and Cavier just stand beside u watching . Suddenly,he hold ur hand and slide something on ur finger. Its was a beautiful ring.

Cavier pov

"Will u be mine only forever and ever?" i cant wait any longer, i really need to keep her by my side so no one can take her from me. "Yes...." she said yes, i feel like i own the world. I hug her and kiss her forehead then stroke her cheek admiring her cuteness and momorizing this moment. She blushing so hard its make me feel like i wanna fuck her right now but still i need to respect her.

Your pov

What? Really...it feels like a dream. He really proposing me. Omg.......I still cant believe it. "Yes...." is all i can say. I hug him back tightly and feel warm and safe inside his hug.