ch.22 - "Back together again!"

Heyyy y'all
I'm baccckkk :>>>

Hope y'all are safe inside your homesss and are doing goodd

Since this quarantine thing is just staying at home, might as well use this time to write more-

Skskkskwkekdkke-

================

Lefty's pov (why the heck not-)

I'm here, just laying on my bed. The maintenance been going on for awhile now- I just wonder when we'll go back to work.

Later, I heard a ping from my phone. I reach out my arm to the bed stand and took my phone. It was a message from the RP (Rockstars' Pizza) group chat. Yes, we have a group chat for some reason-

(Red-Rockstar Freddy, Ben-Rockstar Bonnie, Carmen-Rockstar Chica, Felix-Rockstar Foxy, Beth-Scrap Baby, Frankie-Happy Frog, Chris-Candy Cadet, Micah-Music Man. Hope this helps to know who is who-)

✨RP group chat lol✨

Red:
"The maintenance is done y'all. We can go back to work now" 1:00pm

Felix:
"Wait- Really?" 1:00pm

Red:
"Yes, bug" 1:01pm

Frankie:
"Holyshit- yes! I can't wait to see you guys again!" 1:03pm

Beth:
"Bish pl s- We face time a lot, Frank" 1:03pm

Frankie:
"Wtf, Beth- I mean in person" 1:04pm

:Lefty
1:07pm "Is it really done?"

Molten:
"Yes" 1:11pm

Ben:
"Holyfuck- Molten is usually quiet-" 1:12pm

Ben:
"And it's quiet again-" 1:21pm

===============

TIME SKIP BOIII

3rd person pov

"I miss youu!!" Frankie squeals as she ran toward Lefty and Beth. "HOLDUP- sOciAl diStaNce!" Lefty says-

BEEP- lmao- did you really think the virus would also be in my story? Haha no- but seriously- be safe y'all ;-;

"I miss you too!" Lefty says cheerfully. "Fluffy!" Molten says as soon as he saw his small bear. "Boo bear!" Lefty says happily. The small bear rushed to the bigger bear and hugged him. "My little bear! How are youu?" "Oh, I'm fine, Molt!" Lefty replies. "I miss you so much! Now we're back together again!" Molten says while giving Lefty a big bear hug, "The maintenance thing only lasted a few days, Molt!" Lefty replies. "Still!"

While the bears continues to hug each other, Beth quietly took a picture and walked to the kitchen. There she saw Carmen, "Oh hey, Carms!" Beth greeted. "Sup, Bethany!" Carmen greeted back, "How are ya?" "Oh, I'm good! Ready to start working I guess!" Beth replies. "That's nice! Anyway, what have ya been doing while the pizzeria was on maintenance?" Carmen asked. "Just laying in bed. Seriously, I have no idea how Lefty does it when he wasn't working here before." Beth says. Carmen chuckles, "Yeah. He told me that all he does while unemployed was laying in bed, watching Netflix, and draw.

Time skip because I'm lazy lmao

The pizzeria was closing, everyone cleaned the place before leaving. Lefty, Beth, and Frankie were outside the entrance of the pizzeria. Then a car stopped by with the window down to reveal the driver, "Hey guys." Molten says. "Oh hey, boo!" Lefty says while smiling. "Have you guys been to my place?" Molten asked. "Nope!" Beth replies. "Oh, cool. So why not hop in my car and see it for yourselves?" The three look at each other, then back to Molten. "Yes!!" They say. The three got into Molt's car and they drove off.

They have arrived at the Fazbear's mansion (more like a big two story house.) "Ooo! Fancy!" Frankie says as all of them walked inside the house. "Oh, Molten! You're here now, son!" Fredbear says as he walks towards his eldest, "And you brought your friends! How nice!"

While Molten and his father were talking, Frankie whispered something to Beth. "Fuck yeah! That's a good idea!" Beth whisper shout. "Hey, Molten! Which way is the bathroom?" Beth asks. "Uh, near the kitchen!" Molten replies and continued talking to his dad. "Okay, thanks!" Frankie says and grabbed Lefty's arm, dragging him with her as she and Beth went to the bathroom.

Frankie locked the door behind her, "Why did you dragged me here?" Lefty asks. "Because I want you to wear this!" Frankie says and gave Lefty some clothes out of her bag. The two girls then went out of the bathroom and blocked the door so Lefty couldn't get out. Lefty looks down on the clothes that are in his arms, "Please don't be a dress.." Lefty mumbled to himself. Lefty then place the clothes on a clean surface and took one. What he took was a white, long sleeves shirt. "Hmmmm.."

Later, Beth and Frankie heard a knock. They unblocked the door to let Lefty out of the bathroom. Both girls squeals as Lefty took a step out, "Haha, yes!" Frankie squealed.

 Both girls squeals as Lefty took a step out, "Haha, yes!" Frankie squealed

"Bakit ako?? (Translates to "Why me??")" Lefty says, a little embarrassed. "Because whY nOt!" Frankie says. "Now get your fluffy ass to Molten!" Frankie says and pushed Lefty, "To Molten!"

Molten and Fredbear were just talking to each other, like father and son. Frankie and Beth successfully pushed Lefty into Molten and they quickly ran to the living room. "Hm?" Molten turned around and saw Lefty, "Oh hey, Sunshine--" Molt was cut off as he noticed Lefty's clothes ewe. "Damn, you look fuckable.." Molten mumbled. "Frankie and Bety forced me to wear this! Don't get any ideas..!" Lefty says, blushing red.

"Any chances that Molt would fuck Lefty?" Beth says to Frankie, while they watch One PunCH MAN, HECK YEAH- "Yep." Frankie replies.

=============

Haha lmao

Sorry if short, but I just wanna do a update so y'all could know thAt I'm sTiLl aliVe

And stay at home and be s af e

Snff

L o l b y e