chapter 8 - "feelings"

You're still reading this? But why?
No really, It's nice that people are actually reading my trash-

It's been 1 month since Lefty worked at the pizzeria. Every Saturday Lefty and Molten would hangout together. And Beth (Scrap Baby) doesn't really mind being alone at the apartment, she just sits on the couch texting Frankie (Happy Frog) and tell all about what's happening-

A wonderful (not) Saturday. Nothing to do to be honest- but Saturday is a wonderful day for Lefty. Because he gets to spend time with his crush- I mean- Molten-

Lefty's pov
Another Saturday! I got out of my room, still in pajamas and saw Beth on the couch as usual. I took the kettle and heated water so I could make hot chocolate.

I'm sitting on the couch, sipping my hot chocolate. Then the someone knocked on the door, Beth stood up to get it. I didn't really look who it was, I was just sipping my hot chocolate. "Enjoying your hot chocolate?" Someone said behind me and I turned around and saw Molten. "Yes?" I responded, Molten chuckled and sat beside me. "Any plans today?" Beth asked and Molten sighed and said "not really.. but if Lefty is up for it.. I was planning to watch the IT chapter two movie with him, but I don't think Lefty likes horror movies so.." "me and Lefty did once watch the the first chapter of IT so I guess he's okay with it?" Beth said and Molten looked at me, waiting for me to say something. "Uh.. I guess? It's been awhile since I watched a horror movie so why not?" I said. "Can I come with y'all??" Beth asked excitedly, Molten just said "sure" and I stood up, drank all of my hot chocolate and put it in the sink. "Okay, I'll just take a quick shower then we're off to the theaters" I said while walking to my room and Beth shouted "okay, we'll wait for ya!"

Time skipped- they already finished the movie

Still Lefty's pov
The movie was hella scary-
(Even though I didn't watched the movie myself but I'm sure it's scary-)
Molten covered my eyes every time there's a scary part that I don't like and I was fine with it.

Another time skip-

Me and Molten were playing board games in my room, watching movies in Netflix, but we were bored as hell- "if you have a chance to.. which amusement park would you prefer to go to?" Molten asked out of random. "Disneyland, Universal Park, Enchanted Kingdom, any to be honest" I responded. "Disneyland then" Molten said and I was confused- "wait- right now? We're going right now??" I asked and he said "no, I just wanted to know where you wanna go" "oh.. anyway I just remembered something-" I said and Molten raised an eyebrow. "I keep on forgetting to ask you.. may I have your phone number?" I asked, he nodded and I gave him my phone to put his number in the contacts, then he gave my phone back and I smiled as a thank you and he slightly blush and smiled back. Seeing Molten smile for the first time really made me blush. Molten said he rarely smiles and I got to see him do it. He was only smiling for a little while though..

Another time skip I'm so sorry-

It's 12:57am and Molten left hours ago. I couldn't sleep and I kept on thinking about him.. I had a crush on him since the first day we hanged out and thinking about him makes me blush..! I stood up from my bed, went out of my room and knocked on Beth's bedroom door. Beth opened the door "why are you still awake?" She asked and I answered "I should say the same, you don't look tired at all!" "I was texting Chalice (Rockstar Chica), anyway, what's wrong?" She said and I responded "I couldn't sleep.. I kept on thinking about Molten-" she cut me off by shouting "oh my goodness! yES!" "Shush! Our neighbors might hear you! It's 1am for crying out loud..!" I whisper shout. "Right.. anywaayyyy" Beth said and pulled me in her room. I sat on her bed and she sat beside me then asked "you like Molten, don't ya Lefty??" She did a mischievous smile while waiting for my answer.. "yes..?" I said nervously and she squealed. "When are ya confessing??" She asked "don't you think it's too soon?" I asked "then how long have you had a crush on him?" She asked me another question. "Last month, the day me and Molten first hanged out" I said, kind of nervously. "But I do plan to confess to him maybe.. next week..?" I said, then she took her phone and went to Google and search for something. "What are you doing?" I asked and she then said "I've been planning a date for you and Molten since the day you first hanged out with him. And now I have the opportunity to! All I or we need is a perfect restaurant for the date" "slow down there Beth, if I ever get a date with Molten.." I paused and Beth turn her phone off then I continued "..I want the date to be at the same park where we first hanged out, the park is actually more like a plaza though but still, I want it to be there." "Hmm okay, if you'll let me, can I choose where you two eat? If there's like a restaurant there or something-" Beth said and I just nodded "let's just hope Molten will feels the same way.." I said and Beth suddenly said "I'm sure he'll like you back! He keeps blushing every time you smile" "well, that is true, but okay!" I responded.

Me and Beth spend 1 hour discussing about the date, how it will go, how it will end, but who knows! It might end very well. Now I'm on my bed, laying there thinking about Molten.. but how exactly am I gonna confess to him..? I then fell asleep after few thoughts.

End of chapter
Hmmmmmmmmm-