03 (END)

- flashback: on

Today she seems to be in a pretty good mood. Picking up her boyfriend in the magnificent agency building not only on the outside but also on the inside.

This is Moonbyul, in the front area of the building. There is a front desk, a few chairs to wait or even a few people chatting, and there is a snack corner.

"Moonbyul noona? What are you doing here?"

Moonbyul who was busy playing with her fingers, looked up at someone with a height that was quite towering in front of her. The man who greeted Moonbyul looked at her confused but his wide smile did not disappear from his face.

"Oh! Annyeong, Hoseok-ssi! I'm waiting for Yoongi, it looks like he still has a meeting because I've tried to call and send messages but he hasn't given an answer."

Hoseok nodded, "Then just wait in Yoongi hyung's studio. Noona will be bored if you wait here. Besides, the presence of noona who can make people curious why can MAMAMOO's members be in the Big Hit Entertainment."

"Maybe they will think Big Hit reconciled with RBW Entertainment, right?" Moonbyul replied with a joke while trailing Hoseok to go to Yoongi's studio.

"If so, that would be big news like the previous reconciliation," Hoseok said with his trademark laugh.

"What brings you here? Did Yoongi Hyung cause any more trouble?" Hoseok asked between their trips to Yoongi's studio. It's not strange that Hoseok asks like that because his Hyung's girlfriend will only go to the Big Hit building like this if something urgent happens. For example when Yoongi was suddenly got ill and had a high fever at that time. Instead of call his friends or staff in this building, Yoongi called his girlfriend who was even in the midst of preparing MAMAMOO's comeback album.

Moonbyul chuckled as she combed her blonde hair and came out of the open elevator and walked closer to Yoongi's studio door, "Oh, no no. I just picked him up for dinner together because we haven't seen each other lately."

Hoseok who heard it smiled broadly, "Ah, Hyung is indeed a lucky man. How could he let MAMAMOO members pick him up between on a busy schedule."

"No problem, we talked a week ago. We should have started a date in the afternoon today, but apparently he had a sudden meeting."

"Oh, the project with Heize Noona?" Hoseok asked as he opened Yoongi's private studio room and there was no one who traced the room. "Noona, it looks like Hyung hasn't returned yet, you can wait here if you want."

Moonbyul enters and sits on the couch in the room, staring at Hoseok with a smile, "No problem, I'll wait for him here. Thank you, Hoseok-ssi."

Hoseok who is on the verge of the door nods and closes the door, "Alright Noona. I will immediately inform Yoongi Hyung. Enjoy your lover's studio!"

Moonbyul chuckled at Hoseok's joke. Moonbyul tried to stretch her body then lay down on the sofa. Sometimes she thinks, does Yoongi spend his sleep on this sofa? Indeed this chair is soft, but has he been doing well? It seems like Moonbyul must often ask Yoongi's sleeping habits after this.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Thank you for today Yoongi-ssi, I look forward to your masterpiece as soon as possible!"

"Of course, I will work hard on this collaboration. I hope my work will not disappoint Heize-ssi."