Jeno brushed his thumb on Renjuns cheek who was blushing yet keeping a poker face.

" Don't think this low of me Renjun. I have a heart too which can get hurt sometimes"

He kissed the top of Renjuns head and moved away leaving Renjun stunned.

" Goodnight beautiful "

Jeno switched off the light of his side and covered himself with the blanket.

Now Renjun felt like a total dipshit for assuming silly things about Jeno and making the younger upset. Though Jeno didn't want to look like that but his eyes were saying it out loud and Renjun could heard it.

" I'm sorry Jen.. I didn't... Goodnight"
Renjun whispered and flopped himself on bed . He could feel Jenos heavy breathing as the room was quite.

Renjun bite his lower lips thinking that he hurt the younger but what he didn't know ,
Jeno wasn't asleep yet.

Renjun woke up with weird noises. It was already morning and their hotel room was bright with the sunlight coming from the window.

But the noises made him confused as hell. For what he was hearing , it was a sound of .. moaning.

" Huh "
Renjun slowly opened his eyes to see what was happening. He was praying to dear lord that Jeno wasn't actually doing any nasty stuff inside the room. There is the bathroom for doing everything after all.

He peeked with one eye open and his mouth went wide open .

Jeno was literally moaning but not because he was doing any weird thing.
He was exercising on the floor.

Jeno was sweating and his breathing was unsteady. Looking at his state , Renjun could clearly understand he was exercising for a while. So his moaning was natural.

Renjun was just enjoying the view with his face almost cover with the blanket .

Renjun closed his eyes as soon as Jeno stood up and took of his sleeveless shirt revealing his toned body dripping with sweats.

Renjun shamelessly peeked again and saw Jeno stretching his hands on the sides of the window and inhaling the fresh morning air , his bare back facing Renjun . Jenos beautiful skin was shining under the sunlight and his sweat drops glossing at the same time.

Poor 28 years old virgin Mr Huang felt his palms sweating. He covered his face with blanket with embarrassment.

But it was moved a moment later and Jeno was sitting fully half naked infront of Renjun.

" Liked what you saw beautiful?"
Jeno teasing asked.

Renjun groaned .
" What do you mean ?"

" I saw what you did Renjun . Your reflection was on the glass window "

Renjun felt embarrassed and punched Jeno hard that he fell on the ground laughing.

" Sh.. shut up .. put on some clothes already"

" Why ? Am I making you hungry Beautiful ?"

Jeno start rolling on the floor and Renjun just kept smiling , seeing the younger laughing like this.

How can he just speak things like that and laugh like a child ?
This is wrong .

" Hey Jeno..."

" Hmm ?"

" I'm sorry for last night . I didn't mean to hurt you or .."

" It's fine "

Renjun was shocked hearing Jeno calmly saying this.